Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Dooo-oppp!

I've got all these musical songs in my head.. :P

I am curious about something that has been bothering me for the last half hour. I met my friend for coffee and when we parted ways, I extended my hand to shake his hand. However, he turned away when I did so and when he turned back, I quickly changed the shake to a hand up as if saying bye; like a hand wave, but the hand is still as oppose to being waved. He seen it and I think he thought I was going through his back pockets since when he left he padded his back pocket. Since I have OCD and these things makes me worry, should I tell him the truth via myspace in that I tried to shake his hand, but changed it to a hand wave or should I let it be? Just afraid if I do the former, my friend may further think I was goin for his pockets.

I would let it be... I honestly think I have that or something like that too, b/c stuff like that worries me as well. lol Why would he think you'd go thru his back pocket?? Not to mention, I think he'd feel that... :P But I always wonder the same. Hehe

JUst don't worry. I should tell myself that more often, too... :)

let it be..........if ur firends and he knows you well enough he'll know u werent going for his pockets.

Im always patting my pocets to check for my keys, wallet and phone. Hell about 10 yrs ago I started to carry my wallet in my front pocket, instead of my back pocket, just in case someone ever tried to pick pocket me.

Yeah, exactly... guys usually do that, as I'm sure you know. :) Just as a double check, that you have everything. That's why i'm glad I have a purse... @lol@

Okay, thanks. I knew him since second grade, but since after high school at 01, we drifted apart and meet once or twice a year starting from the summer of 05 I think.

I think he thinks I went through his back pocket since I am like 5'3 and he is 5'10, so my hand was probably the same level as his butt and besides, I changed my hand shake pose to a hand wave pose. I think at first, he thought I was goin to give him something, but I had nothing in my hand.

If my eyes do not deceive me, I believe he had nothing in his back pocket as he pats it down since the back pocket didn't seem to bluge.

let it be..........if ur firends and he knows you well enough he'll know u werent going for his pockets.

Im always patting my pocets to check for my keys, wallet and phone. Hell about 10 yrs ago I started to carry my wallet in my front pocket, instead of my back pocket, just in case someone ever tried to pick pocket me.

l always put my wallet in my front because I don't like sitting on things that would eventually hurt my butt.

thats true too, but i usually keep my keys in my back pocket.....which has been painful at times lol

Yeah I have my wallet in my leg pocket cause I can feel it there all the time & if someone bumps into me it just takes a quick pat to make sure its still there. Anyways maybe he just thinks handshakes are weird :S I personally hate the hand shake how the heck do I know where you're hands have been last for all I know you didn't give you're hands a wash after you went to the bathroom :P

though I am a bit of a germaphobe :P

Its like people who lick there fingers to turn a page... like I wana touch that now :S

ive been good.....the only times i go is when i go to toy safari or sushi house...which i havnt gone to either in like a month.

i have noticed all the remodeling they have been doing......I dont think ive walked that mall since kb closed

how r u?

Yeah I have my wallet in my leg pocket cause I can feel it there all the time & if someone bumps into me it just takes a quick pat to make sure its still there. Anyways maybe he just thinks handshakes are weird :S I personally hate the hand shake how the heck do I know where you're hands have been last for all I know you didn't give you're hands a wash after you went to the bathroom :P

though I am a bit of a germaphobe :P

Nah. When we first met (or was it second time) after highschool, which was like two years ago, he offered to shake my hand, which is why I expected it today

yeah its been changing but i still like going there to look at all the old stuff even if its over priced at times......you can find good deals there too. I usually talk to the owner and she is nice and knocks off a couple bucks sometimes......last time I went I got a toyfare exclusive superman as shazam dcd for $11, a loose brown wolverine ml for 3.99 and a dcd superboy (90's version) for 3.99 too.

I like the idea of a used toys store lol, I wish I could go more often, to check when people bring in new stuff.....thats how I got lucky like 3 months ago and bought a g1 blitzwing Mib with everything intact and the bubble still in the box too, for $24.

cool ill have to stop by next time i go to sushi house........which might be today...im starting to crave the lion king sushi lol

what do they sell there?