Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Well obviously, but if we start giving links to them, no one will come here to read their news. Some ppl do... it's probably just til it gets fully established and a bunch of readers, then maybe the rules will change. But you gotta start somewhere... and he's not going to have a lot of readers if we point them in other directions!

lets all bring up talk of simpsons and family guy to get rid of WJ again :D :D :P

LOL

Anyways Its a simple rule & you know what jay works hard to get us news and bring us news & so does who ever he has helping him to do so if any one... posting news to other sites is sorta like a big slap in the face insult to them and this site :D

No reason to be rude Dan... calm down.

:)

Besides, it's the MR, everyone can make comments. :P

Yeah but we can't post anythign from other sites... like links & whatnot..

just for the record

Tformers.com is TNI's official Transformers news site, and Tfans.com is ENI/TNI's and Tformers official Transformers forums.

This transformers forum only exists because a few of us really wanted to keep it around for old times sakes. Jay was nice and let us keep it around, but in return, we can't link to any other sites for transformers news, ONLY Tformers.

Which I think is completely fair, it IS Jay's message board, and as he always sais, if you dont like the rules, you're more then welcome to leave. Him and the staff here try their hardest to provide everything, the other sites do.

TFormers will link this and put it up on there board and the news will be posted here with a link to Tformers with a link on that news to Seibertron

actually Tformers will link the news directly from the source, which was Chris Ryall, the same place Seibertron.com got it from :)

Smart Mike! I didn't know some of that! :D That's cool though... I have no problems with rules! :P

TFormers will link this and put it up on there board and the news will be posted here with a link to Tformers with a link on that news to Seibertron

actually Tformers will link the news directly from the source, which was Chris Ryall, the same place Seibertron.com got it from :)

Um no

Seibertron has been posted as link in there news before

Cool. Are there still talks about bringing KAmen Rider to the US?

I think so its all very hush hush though for whatever reasons... I really hope they do though WOuld be nice to be able to hopefully get some of the toys locally :)

just for the record

Tformers.com is TNI's official Transformers news site, and Tfans.com is ENI/TNI's and Tformers official Transformers forums.

This transformers forum only exists because a few of us really wanted to keep it around for old times sakes. Jay was nice and let us keep it around, but in return, we can't link to any other sites for transformers news, ONLY Tformers.

Which I think is completely fair, it IS Jay's message board, and as he always sais, if you dont like the rules, you're more then welcome to leave. Him and the staff here try their hardest to provide everything, the other sites do.

I'm glad he did I duno if I'd even go to that other site :D I don't even go there for TF news I just wait for it to be posted here :)

Cool. Are there still talks about bringing KAmen Rider to the US?

I think so its all very hush hush though for whatever reasons... I really hope they do though WOuld be nice to be able to hopefully get some of the toys locally :)

just for the record

I'm glad he did I duno if I'd even go to that other site :D I don't even go there for TF news I just wait for it to be posted here :)

I would never go to it either, I dont really like it there for some reason..

I like this one, and I got to tfw2005 somtimes, but it sucks there cuz everyoen hates me lol

the allspark is nice too, but I havn't been there in a while cuz they dont have the blue background anymore.. I can't stand the purple background, it bugs my eyes

heh!

Just got back from the simpsons movie... it was eh...

I think I am going to stop going to theaters... Even if it is $ 5 on cheap night... There was this really annoying loud guy 4 seats over from me & he was more or less repeating everything that was happening... people like that I want to shoot...