Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I saw The Simpsons movie last night, oh my god, that was the funniest move I've ever seen @loll@

I couldn't stop laughing through out the whole movie!!! Homer is my hero. I can't wait to go back and see it again.

everything from homer hitting himself in the eye with the hammer, to getting stuck on between a rock and A Hard Place, getting stuck in the sink hole, and having the entire house collapse behind him, the woodland creatures being all happy and cute right up untill homer and marge get it on, and the little animals all get freaked out haha, that was the best part.

and ralph is gay now @loll@

"I mean what kind of IDIOT, PAYS to see something they can get on TV for FREE!"

simpsons are great, i can watch them almost anytime that an episode is on....on the other hand family guy i got really into and loved, but now i watch it and it seems really dumb to me.

simpsons are great, i can watch them almost anytime that an episode is on....on the other hand family guy i got really into and loved, but now i watch it and it seems really dumb to me.

LOL I am in the very same position as in regards to Simpsons and family guy LOL

I think they are both hilarious & great, but Simpsons I could watch & watch, whereas Family Guy, I have a limit, after awhile! :P

Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy Simpsons or Family Guy

But do we HAVE to!? I like them!! @hmmm@

I have a Nintendo DS Lite... I love it, it totally rocks!!! :D

gigity guy in FG gets old fast :D Both are fun to watch though really... Does the simpsons movie have a dare I say it ... "plot" to it or is it all just a buncha random moogly gook like in the tv series? .. :) What is the general plot of the movie?.. Just wondering if its worth my $5 going to see it on a cheap night...

But I'll most likely sneak in a drink and wind up buyinga small bag of pop corn too so it jacks the price up to that of a regular ticket HEH :D

They drank epicac... however it's spelled. It's supposed to help you vomit when you're sick. Ick. @hmmm@

yeah that was both sick and funny they were throwing up in each others mouths were they not?.. Or was that some stupid south park episode I am remembering?..

Nope that was the FG episode... it was funny but NASTY. :P

Whoa I posted awhile ago... what happened to everyone!!! :(

And Wheeljack, you can come back now!! :P