Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

The only thing he could do is give you a negative also... :unsure:

What's up, everyone? It's kinda nice out, but it's gonna get HOT. :(

So once he gives me the cash over paypal he can't some how take it back with it?..

I don't think he can take it back, but Mike would know better than I do. :P Poor Mike... disaster is right! :o lol

Well either way, good luck to you too! It's going to be SO hot today!!! :unsure:

I gots' screwed too on ebay..but got's a refund 2 months later...left him a positive, since he atleast tried. He kept claiming that he did shiped it to me...but I never gots it...so I also filed a complain....2 weeks later... a refund ;)

Well at least something happened. THat's good...

I got's screwed before, twice...by 2 different sellers on the same item!!! G1 Grimlock..never got it! I didn't know back then I could complain....now I know,.. & knowing is half the battle ;)

Ha, true! Well that sucks. If I got screwed over on that, I'd be SO PISSED! I'd go complaining to someone right away!!! >_<

That sucks.

I remember once about 3-4 years ago I won an MIB Scorponok at $200, sticker sheet unapplied. Then a few days later the guy emailed me and said he had sold it to someone else who had emailed him for around $240ish and had "forgotten" he had the ebay auction up. Sucks cause that was a good deal on the figure, at least he mailed my money order back to me.

Another time I won G1 Rumble and Frenzy and the guy took 3 months to finally ship it to me. I was actually shocked when it came in the mail.

Wow, you guys have bad luck! Well, once I got an mP3 player, and they mailed me the wrong piece for charging it. So I emailed the guy, he had me paypal him $5 so he could mail me the right piece. It wasn't expensive to begin with, but I wonder if he did it on purpose! Of course I didn't ask, I wanted the damn thing! lol

That sucks.

I remember once about 3-4 years ago I won an MIB Scorponok at $200, sticker sheet unapplied. Then a few days later the guy emailed me and said he had sold it to someone else who had emailed him for around $240ish and had "forgotten" he had the ebay auction up. Sucks cause that was a good deal on the figure, at least he mailed my money order back to me.

Another time I won G1 Rumble and Frenzy and the guy took 3 months to finally ship it to me. I was actually shocked when it came in the mail.

Wow that sounds like BS to me I hope you left him a negative

Wow, you guys have bad luck! Well, once I got an mP3 player, and they mailed me the wrong piece for charging it. So I emailed the guy, he had me paypal him $5 so he could mail me the right piece. It wasn't expensive to begin with, but I wonder if he did it on purpose! Of course I didn't ask, I wanted the damn thing! lol

haha after you got it you should have complained to paypal and ebay right away saying you never got the first one LOL

Yeah, right? Well technically i DID get it, just the wrong one. I can't just lie to them... :unsure::P

Anyhow, I bid on a few items yesterday... they don't finish for a few more days, so hopefully I get them! And hopefully I don't forget that I bid on them!! That would suck...so far I have a good rating!

still it was the guys own mistake so he should have paid for the shipiing :D

& yes I like ebay... for the most part... I get great deals on HC there... I can get a nice new sealed $50 book for $10 with $5 shiping :S Less than it would cost me to buy the singles and the hardcover in stores :S

I once got a free comic book off Ebay. Won it for a $1 or so and the guy emailed me and said not to bother that he just wanted to get rid of it to clear out stock/space and mailed it for free. Not all bad I guess. lol

That's cool... I wish that would happen to me too! :P

Salud?

I'm watching Rachael Ray... :P I have off today. WOOHOO! ^_^

I'm at work...wohoo!!... bored...like always..gettin ready to install a motor in a Vav box....dam...hate work....

Well if it makes ya money, you can't hate it too much!! :unsure: I need to make more $$!! :(

Yeah, salary kinda sucks. But I seriously need to make more $$. I gotta get out on my own and stop depending on other people... @l@