Monkey Room 'R' Us

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKARAPZ!! :D

p.s. there's a difference between forgetting and not knowing when it is hehe

but it says it at the bottom of the main page right @smilepunch@

Heello all

There is a nerd fight over at tfw2005 about whether or not people have the right to break their own toys.

Good times.

I can burn a u.s. flag if I want too lol :P

quickly dodges the oncoming bullets

if I wanna destroy my toys, im damn well going to! @firedevil@

its nothing new to me @loll@

but yeah, im really surpised at some of the responses in that thread, its like OMG!! he's gonna wreck a perfectly good toy! like nothing perfectly good, as ever been wrecked before!

*points to any action movie* people destroy good stuff every day, its just something to do! its entertainment! That's the point of the toy in the first place, is it not? to entertain us? if people wanna let it on a shelf for 20 years, not open it, burn it, eat it, give it away, whatever... they can

yeah man

what I find totally halarious.. is I HAVN'T EVEN TOUCHED IT YET!

All I did was post a picture with some tools laying around it, and look at the guys go nuts @loll@

I was gonna wreck the thing, but now I might just put it off, cuz that nerd fight is some funny stuff asnd im having fun watching them go at it, and try to insult me with their immature remarks @loll@

I just break junker bots, or ones I dont want anymore and aren't worth the time and money to ship off to someone else

I'd never break NICE stuff. that's just dumb :)

Yeah... I wouldn't want to wreck anything.. I think that's a boy/testosterone type thing. Good or not, though, I wouldn't want to wreck something that's mine!!

Synch, why would/could you burn a US flag??? <_<

:blink: So you desecrated an American flag over Transformers? That's messed up... <_<

Things change, you don't hurt other things b/c of it... :unsure:

what?

no one descrated any flag :P

synch said he COULd burn a flag if he WANTED to

and wheeljack said he smashed a wheelie with a hammer when he was a kid

that's it :P