Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

That's what I figured, but i wasn't sure ... who knows, some ppl actually go hunting. lol

I'm so tired.. & bored. Blah..

And watch the language, too. Just b/c you don't like someone doesn't mean you can curse on the boards. Or even bleep out a few letters IN the words, b/c younger kids DO come around here, & We don't want them to see anything like this... :blink:

#WTF# Here we go now... another miss perfect.... @hmmm@

and what exactly is that suppose to mean?

Rika doesn't want to see anyone here get in trouble, so she was giving a fair warning, and a fair reason why we don't allow cursing on this forum.

Pssh... I curse all the time off the boards but on them, we have to keep the language clean. ^_^

Me TREE!!! :o

What's up ya'll? I hafta work tomorrow.. I dunt WANNA!! :(

you could rob your work, then you wouldn't have to work ever again :)

just run in on your lunch break with a costume on, and a long piece of rope attatched to your waiste, then run in the vault (the rope will block any doors from being able to be closed) grab all the money then run back out.

your rich!!

but there's a 98% chance you'll get caught outside by someone.

more like 100%. I'd need to have gloves & some how convince them I'm not me... lol

NOt such a good idea... @lol@

Grrr... ROAR! <_< I hate ppl... they're all evil & mean. :(

They were mean to me, lol... I'm tired of rude ppl. Seriously. There's no reason to be that way, ya know??

Nah, I don't want them to die... just for them to go away. Far away, from me & my friends & family & coworkers & you guys. So I can only deal w/ nice, sweet ppl. lol

EXACTLY!! They prolly would & we could be rid of all the bad rubbage! <_<

EXACTLY!! They prolly would & we could be rid of all the bad rubbage! <_>

I agree with you on the cursing

Sometimes smaller children do come to these boards and the last thing I would want them to do is learn cursing from basically us

Thats what they have parents for :P :P

Exactly... sorta? lol It's just part of hte rules, not too difficult. Pretty black n white, ya know?

That's not what I was saying, but I agree with you! @lol@ Does anyone remember that song on that one commercial back in the day... "It doesn't matter if you're black or white or green or blue".... something like that! @haha@