Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Yup yup... my computer is being all screwy!!!! :angry: All the font is tiny & weird & it won't let me change it up @ the top of the screen!!!

Yup yup... my computer is being all screwy!!!! :angry: All the font is tiny & weird & it won't let me change it up @ the top of the screen!!!

Maybe it has a virus, it happens most offten from downloading pron... <_<

Oh no, that's not cool. I don't dl anythign though! @screamer@

War is hell!!! :(

#US1#

you ain't neva lied, and now that all the other countries are pulling out of the middle east Bush wants to send more soldiers over there @grumpy@

Why are there so many Awols?? Is it that bad? Or a bunch of un-courageous people?

Thanks, too! ;) I'm bored ... lol

yes bad, 2 are getting kicked out, some probably are scaried but i think it's mostly due to idiotic stupidity

War is hell!!! :(

#US1#

you ain't neva lied, and now that all the other countries are pulling out of the middle east Bush wants to send more soldiers over there @grumpy@

Yeah, for real.....Bush is a d*** head, in my opinion!!! @hmmm@

Hiddy ho there, Sharky!!! :)

#US1#

I like Bush, & I voted for him. There would be war regardless, either that, or Sadaam would still be in power. Which is worse? You tell me... :unsure:

And watch the language, too. Just b/c you don't like someone doesn't mean you can curse on the boards. Or even bleep out a few letters IN the words, b/c younger kids DO come around here, & We don't want them to see anything like this... :blink:

Actually I just broke a rule with you all... NO DISCUSSION of POLITICS! lol So we'll just end it here, thank you very much! :P

:huh: Huh? lol Hunting for what?

Anyway, I'm @ work.. it's sorta rainy. I like rain, though, so I don't mind :D

And watch the language, too. Just b/c you don't like someone doesn't mean you can curse on the boards. Or even bleep out a few letters IN the words, b/c younger kids DO come around here, & We don't want them to see anything like this... :blink:

#WTF# Here we go now... another miss perfect.... @hmmm@

It's my job as a mod to make sure that no one is cursing or doing what isn't allowed as part of the rules on the board. <_<

Has nothing to do w/ being perfect... I've been asked the same, when I was new here.

:huh: Huh? lol Hunting for what?

Anyway, I'm @ work.. it's sorta rainy. I like rain, though, so I don't mind :D

For TFs of course. Still couldnt find Classics Jetfire and am looking for diaper pants titanium Soundwave. Settled for classics Starscream