Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I'm drinking Hot Chocolate... woot! It's yum-tacular!! :P

& I'm kinda bored... :mellow:

Hey DoomY & everyone else who isn't here... lol Which is everyone! @haha@

I found some more primus unleashed figures today

It was , unicron ( thinking of getting two....)

optimus,demolisher, skywarp, the red hotshot type looking car guy... forget his name... hes hte dvd repaint everyone was ooiong and awing...

& there were some other ones as welll... Not quite sure who they all were though Iforget :D One was a black colored trippy looking decepticon with cool looking skeletons painted on (ooo so trippy :D , allmost wana get it for the paintjob alone)

&another was like, some kinda green wheeljack or some thing...

any of these suckers hard to find at all?.. anyone?.. I am thinking of getting prime, b ut am not sure the differences between it and armada ...

the patent for Nintendo ran out years ago, so the bootlegs aren't really bootlegs, but rather clones. If you want real ones, I heard that the newer, rarer nintendo that came out when the snes was released is as good as the bootlegs. I suggest you find one of those.

roms baby, i play them on my "xbox" everyday!!

Yowza?? What's up, kiddos??? :huh:

I'm @ work, all by my lonesome!

YAY! I don't have a sister, so I can be happee for YOU!! ^_^

Oh yea, & the hot chocolate I had earlier this week was good. No poison, I promise!! :o

@lol@