Monkey Room 'R' Us

I'm @ work too... blah. I dunno, I really don't wanna be here, but I have 4 more hours till I'm off. :(

The Classic Line is Rawesome.. ^_^

I wish I could take a nap, but I'm @ work... oh well.

SQUISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or do what my hs teacher said, "Put your hand on your forehead in the same manner when one wants to block the sun from one eyes. Lend your head on that hand and have a book directly below your head as if you are reading. The hand lets people believe you are reading a book and at the same time, covers your closed eyes from any sitches.

which works great untill you're hand slips and you wake up to a rather large thunking sound which you then realise is you're head hitting you're desk :P

Draws a bit of attention to one self :D

Wow... it's 4 pm.. I'm so tired. I'm getting a cold, & my throat HURTS!!! :( This sucks... bah!

just watched underworld two, great movie :)

loved the first one, loved hte second one ...

Wish I had watched the first one again though before I had watched the second haha

why?? everything that happend in the first one get shown in the second, same footage and everything!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE