Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Your bummed bout working 5 days a week dude?? 60+ hrs a week???

Wonder what your gonna do when you get a real job man?? Wow, you want time with the gf and all that stuff, it's called sacrifice bro. Sorry man, no sympathy here, I work 7 days a week, usually a minimum of 11 days up to 24 days straight, minimum 10 hrs a day, but guess what I have lots of money, I can take holidays whenever the hell I want, like all of June. Yup, can't wait June 9 - July 10 is holidays.

money's the last thing I care about

i'm using my last pay check to get photoshop and get back in to art.. I miss it

true, but I can survive off, next to no money, its everyone else that's always complaining, "you need a full time job", "make lots of money", "save it.. why did you blow your whole pay check".. "1600 dollars for drums?" "what a waste of money.. save it!!"

even when I spur out the thought of sponsoring a needy child less fortunate then me, "no, save your money" i get frowned upon for wanting to help people, society is completly messed

I don't see why I can't just live in a small cheap crappy 1 bedrom apartment and play drums and help people, that's all I want. a place to live, some food to eat, and do the things I like to do

i have all the luxery I need, I live in a country with mass amounts of free drinkable water, its safe, for the most part disease free, if I feel like going outside and wandering anywhere, do whatever I want, say what I want, I can.

I got it lucky

true, but I can survive off, next to no money, its everyone else that's always complaining, "you need a full time job", "make lots of money", "save it.. why did you blow your whole pay check".. "1600 dollars for drums?" "what a waste of money.. save it!!"

even when I spur out the thought of sponsoring a needy child less fortunate then me, "no, save your money" i get frowned upon for wanting to help people, society is completly messed

I don't see why I can't just live in a small cheap crappy 1 bedrom apartment and play drums and help people, that's all I want. a place to live, some food to eat, and do the things I like to do

IF you call that a life, I guess you call that a life. Thing is you get the right job, get into a career you can work 6 months and live off it for the next 6, get into a trade, sure you start off at a low rate of pay, "prob min 15.00 bucks an hour" But work up to journeyman and well then you'll be able to afford the cheap lifestyle you want.

Hell I had enough saved for my mortgage for the year saved by the end of January. I could take the next 6 months off easily, but working keeps me healthy, what works for some doesn't work for others. For you, who knows, get a trade, then you can work when you want, take the jobs you want, you have to sacrifice time for a bit for the job but you can take time off when you want.

its called retirement man... try spouting the above crap when you're 60 something year old living in one of you're parents basments I say one cause one will probly have died allready :S sad but true :S

theres allso medical cr** you gota worry about too...

theres allso other things too...

say this apartment of oyu'res floods and wrecks all you're stuff when you're 50 yold... what you gona do then?.. I can tell ya now theres no way in heck the insurance is gona pay for it all if you even have any :S lol! no one likes to think of em but theres all kinds of things that can go wrong in you're life and thats why you gota put some$$ aside incase something does man :P

i have all the luxery I need, I live in a country with mass amounts of free drinkable water, its safe, for the most part disease free, if I feel like going outside and wandering anywhere, do whatever I want, say what I want, I can.

I got it lucky

"for the most part disease free..." @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I got it lucky

"for the most part disease free..." @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Damn hippies.

meh.. I'll deal with it, its my life. I'm NOT wasting my time working all those hours for nothing, while letting my talents go ignored.

I actually had an old friend I saw downtown, ask me if I was still playing drums, I told her no, and she got mad and left.

i love you mike... things will turn out ok.

ill help you out somehow :)

yep, things will be fine, im not worried at all, just ranting, and glad to get out of that stupid job.

I want a REAL job with a future, and something I enjoy doing, like art or music, if I can.

Even the dairy manager at my old work told me there's no point in staying in the grocery business, there's just no future in it anymore.

And its sooo hard working with a bunch of other guys who yell and swear and complain all day about how much it sucks. I liked the work, just not the hours.

I need a day job :) All this one was doing is making me miserable and cranky all the time, I don't want that. I was finally getting AWAY from being like that.

but mike buddy, don't say all you want is a crap apartment 1 bedroom to live in.

remember im moving out first right?

ill be getting an apt... you'll be the one moving in with me and i sure aint getting some small crap thing lol

hey tranny

@loll@ @loll@

yep, things will be fine, im not worried at all, just ranting, and glad to get out of that stupid job.

I want a REAL job with a future, and something I enjoy doing, like art or music, if I can.

Even the dairy manager at my old work told me there's no point in staying in the grocery business, there's just no future in it anymore.

And its sooo hard working with a bunch of other guys who yell and swear and complain all day about how much it sucks. I liked the work, just not the hours.

I need a day job :) All this one was doing is making me miserable and cranky all the time, I don't want that. I was finally getting AWAY from being like that.

Mike makes sense!!! :) I'm kinda goin' through that same crap he was goin' through, but I'm workin' in a damn bakery!!! @hmmm@

#US1#