Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

We got 24-26 inches of snow... I want to get snowed in again!! Raaaah! That'd be so fun! NO WORK! lol

Yeah, and we had lots of that. Then less than a week later, we got pounded with rain, and that melted a lot of snow but created lots of flooding. lol We might get more snow towards the end of the week?

I got me chips & dip & some snacks & some growersbc for drinking (its like mikes hard) & also district 9 bluray for watching :D I should have had that TF matrix boxed set brought by now ...

how fitting it would be to watch the TF cartoon in 2010 :P

Also wow what the hell is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21p48QqU9Ng

found this while searching for a proper 2010 intro lol

• Like 6

I know lol the guy has made him self like 30 + accounts to hit me this hard :D pretty sad if you think about it really. & also quite flattering really that I matter so much to someone to do so to hate me so much LOL :D I MATTER TO SOMEONE! :D @loll@

• Like 3

Wow. -130 :o I never realized you were so mean and offensive, synch. @smilepunch@

Maybe this stalker of yours just needs to take his Ritalin and get a big hug from Mommy. :D

so I'm at -154 now between that post time @loll@

• Like 3

Poor synchie. :( I hate negative points. :angry:

@can@

Give me some + then :D @loll@ I'm at -161 cause I got some jackass who keeps making more accounts probably has 30 of em by now lol... & giving me - points & hIm self + points @bH@

• Like 2

I say find out which car is hers & #$## it up :P @loll@ Don't just put sugar in the gas tank put some god damn cement mix in there just to see what happens @loll@ . The question is what the hell did you do to piss this lady off lol!? Are you the one that has been there the longest or are there others who have been there as long as you ?..Maybe shes simply phasing out the older people & getting in new ones

• Like 1

I think THIS guy has some good advice. :D

Aside from going to the Labor Board, and getting a new job (8 years at Target is 8 years too long),...

-Get about 50 feet of 1 inch chain and a lock. (use cash when buying)

-Get at least one other to help you and dress in hoodies and sweats. (It's cold enough right now. The goal is not to be ID'ed by the cameras) Be sure top wear GLOVES when handling the chain and lock. No fingerprints.

-closely surround her car with shopping carts and run the chain through all of them and lock it up.

They would either have to cut the chain or try to pull the carts over the car, scratching it all to hell. @firedevil@

If asked by the police, just say "Hey, I was on vacation. I haven't been able to do that for years." :P

Yeah I LOLED at that... also take some epoxy glue to all the car doors &locks so after that she can not even get in it @loll@ @firedevil@ @loll@ I was thinking about the cart thing, that would be quite hard to do because

1 you need a lot of carts

2 you have to do it at a time when there is no one around which is also hard...

3 getting the chain around all the carts to box in the car would be quite hard in it self...

4 in order to work properly you would need the right amount of chain so the cars are nice & tight up the car in order for it too get scratched up nice & proper ...

• Like 1