Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Never had one my self either lol :P

Hm

Aug 16 2009 01:40:00 PM MISSISSAUGA ON CA Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

Not bad! Already on its way too me :)

• Like 1

Not sure...

Eww, red bull? No, thanks!

What's everyone up to today?

Poor Kamen Rider Sting. :( His asthma is really holdin' him back. Well, at least he managed to vent that monster. :)

Why won't Lacey just leave Maya alone?!? <_<

The Cho brothers suck. :P Len beat them so easily, even though it was two to one.

Strike is such a snake!!! :angry: Kidnappin' Kit's father!!! :o That's hittin' below the belt!!!

#US1#

Yeah that was killer episode! Snake belt buckle was a nice /cute touch seeing as how they use the belts to transform :P:D I laughed hard at that its such a nice evil pun hahah! I can't wait for strike to kick some mega ass this sat! Also

ZIP code

Aug 17

16:39 Posting/Collection

TATEBAYASHI Branch

Gunma prefecture

374-8799

Aug 17

20:20 Arrival at outward office of exchange

TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch

Tokyo metropolis

138-8799

Aug 18

4:21 Dispatch from outward office of exchange

TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch

Tokyo metropolis

138-8799

Aug 19

0:51 Arrival at inward office of exchange VANCOUVER CANADA

Aug 19

0:51 In Customs VANCOUVER CANADA

Wooohooo!

My stuff from japan due in any time now! Along with my stuff from jj (Ihope as well soon) & then my books from amazon! This is the freaking month of haulage!

Oh, Also I saw gijoe today at 1 for $5 can't beat a early showing on cheap day! I was one of 2 other people there it was great! Got a little bored for some reason during parts of joe mainly the tiny parts where there was not al ot of action & more talking but oh well! I'm marking that up to me being alone :P Got a few other minor nitpicks with it as well but other wise its great gun

• Like 1

It's Wednesday! :blink:

I'm working... til 12:30 or 1. Yay.

aww synchie like mlp

The nerve of Strike, tryin' to get Sting to join him and Zaviax. <_<

Maybe Lacey will believe Maya's "stories" now. :P

Dragon Knight could have and should have vented Axe when he had the chance!!! :angry:

:o Strike vented Sting!!! Nooooo!!!! @cry@

Well, at least Wing Knight was saved. :) Sting was so noble!!! :D

#US1#

went to toy show today......70 buck later

100_7635.JPG

mandarin 12

doom 18

northstar/aurora 20

batman 20

Great stuff man! Love the doom bust! Not really fond of the other characters but hey the price is right for you're collection :D

Strange the pic here shows while the one in the dc form section does not! :S

well the batman is the sdcc one from like 5 yrs ago and its the super cahse cuz its the fully unmasked one, not the half or half battle damaged one. goes for like 80-100 on ebay i paid 20....which is what i would have paid for it at mattel booth.

the doom is like 60 dollar plus bust

the aurora/nightstar one retails for 80-90

the mandarin is like 50 range.

there was other busts he had but i didnt have cash anymore and they didnt take debit. hopefully they are at the next toy show next month

ys one look like a wrestling mask?

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljsalepage2/?SaleGroup=KAMEN

Sale is still on for some of it :D Sadly the ryuki figure is not on sale but it was cheap enough I put it in with my order :)... I didn't get all the masks I wanted so I'm doing an order for more I will have extras if you want any LM :) I could also maybe get another ryuki figure thrown on & then you can just buy it off me if you like :P I'm still wanting a bunch of masks so I'm ordering a few more boxes of each ... Still want amazon,ixa, the rest of deno, punch hopper, agito, & some others I forget the names of heh!