Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

that cody looks familiar

String is for chumps!! laserpens rock! if you got a cat go buy you're self one :P

haaha check this out!!!

"

Worldwide. BUYER RESTRICTIONS: Buyer must offer to ship to Canada in his/her own auctions--it's only fair.

"

from a guy in @can@ on evilbay :D

Classic!!!

There was someone once who refused to ship to France. Anywhere BUT France they'd ship to... he gave all these reasons why he didn't like the French! :o People can be so rude on there..

How can you afford to keep buying stuff??

Yay, today's my bday... I'm bored, too... :(

happy birthday!!! again lol

i said happy birthday on ur myspace

How can you afford to keep buying stuff??

Yay, today's my bday... I'm bored, too... :(

I get stuff at really good prices ;)

I get my hard covers all under cost even with paying say $20 ship for 5 hard covers :S

+ for toys I got guys like pogo & JJ looking out for me on deals and sales & I even have a friend looking out for me in HK for all my japanese needs or at least whatever he can stumble across while hes out looking for stuff him self :)

Plus quite frankly out side of work I really don't have any other sort of life other than going to the gym the odd time :S I'm currently girlfriendless :S so that frees up a tonnnnnn of spare cash right there since my only real interest is collecting junk I rarely eat out aside from the odd time and the same goes for junk food and I don't buy dvds or music cds like most people spend there $$$ on :P

and all that $$$ is going to disappear in july lol

hey can your friend hook it up with the c3 minimates?

i need the javalin, batcopter, batcycle.

cuz a bunch of ebay auctions are from china and other countries over there.....ill put pics up in a bit

ooooh gotcha. yea you did! :D (forgot, sorry... synch still hasn't said it. :angry: lol)

i'm not gonna have any $$ ever it feels like! :(

here you go synchie, these are the ones im looking for:

-07b1_1.jpg

-7e39_1_b.jpg

-b9c7_1.jpg

-103427565_tp.jpg

these too lol

-6e5c_12.jpg

yellow stalker

-65a2_1.jpg

snake-eyes with black timber

Nope, it's never too late. I"m gonna keep bringin it up, til you SAY IT!!! :angry: