Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

well i plan to, and the only reason im going is to see him....and maybe frank cho but mostly him and my sketch so i want to be the first there and run to his table....maybe ill have alison sohan (his gf) do one too
I've been a fan of AH! for years and I got a SW cover signed by him years ago; Allison's a pretty cool artist too. :)

yeah me too im going to take a lot of my prints and statue bases for him to sign for me too

Ha, I don't even know who they are... :unsure: lol

As for being in NJ, JJ, you'd probably die. Everything is so behind, and you can never find anything :(

damn lol nvm i need me toys lol

ill open my own store then lol

ill open my own store then lol

:wub:

thats my dream too some day :D

more than likely I'll wind up buying out my LCS when he retires he has already made jokes about it him self heh

I am thinking of trying to get a sketch from tim sale at the eccc he charges like $100 though :S

i would ask him somethign from heroes for my friend

What friend ? :D I'm not sure if he is able to do heroes stuff due to legal issues :S If he is I am going to try and get something out of him though :D I'm going to see if he can't do a lil god send logo on the front page of my sketch book

Ugh... :unsure: I'm tired. SLEEP!!!

Cough girl cough wus cough cough!

@poke2@

:D

y wouldnt he be able too....its commissoned....he added heroes stuff in his sketch book he sold at sdcc. my friend karen she loves heroes. id probably get a spiderman blue sketch with mj and gwen

I wonder how many times I could go back in line for free sketches :D Is that the flight lady by the way or the hotel lady? Who would she want a sketch of I wonder?.. I'm not promising anything but I can try :S well depending on the lineup... like if theres 100 + people thats my entire day right there :S any word on the hotel thing by the way? Or is it just too soon to be asking :S

I hope there is a dvd player at the place we stay at I plan to bring a bunch of japanese stuff for you guys to watch and make fun of when we are not at the con :D

Kamen rider , kabuto, deno , maybe some kiva if its good...

garo

lion marui g

I Duno what else heh!

oh yeah I got to bring some shiva15 thats almost as fucked up as lion maruia g

:D

y wouldnt he be able too....its commissoned....he added heroes stuff in his sketch book he sold at sdcc. my friend karen she loves heroes. id probably get a spiderman blue sketch with mj and gwen

I duno but at the sdcc you have to remember there was that entire heroes thing there too! So I am sure they knew that with that there and him there having him NOT being able to do heroes sketchies would put them in a bad light. Its like how that one chick from starwars was at the sdcc one time you went and she couldn't sign starwars stuff because she was there for another movie she was in

she is neither lol I dont know maybe hiro or peter. If you could get me one id pay you for it, i still dont knwo if im goign lol.....depends on $$ and my schedule.

i think like quick sketches are random, but like the commision stuff you would have to sign up and theres a limit...or like hughes soemtimes has you sign up with a description of what you want and if he gets to it he gets to it if he doesnt cuz of time then he doesnt do it. That way you can just pay when you pick it up and its not up front.

He does 15 sketches per con roughly per day... and his sketches cost $100... If you guys want to pay I can see ... yeah peter would be my choice as well as hiro... I like peter though because his powers are like my names sake sort of ... actually they are more like mimics but eh... he really only seems to use em when he is around said persons... Sale will be at sdcc again this year I think it said on his website though too by the way ;)

I didn't want to say anything because I duno if I'll be able too but I was going to try and get a KAARE ANDREWS sketch for you cause you said you wanted one :D Heck like you I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it again this year though Ireally hope I can! There program guide is freaking invincible this year!!!! :D Kirkmans one of my fave writers & I Only even found out about this con cause of a fellow tnier who was nice enough to let me hitch a ride down with him so I could see kirkman :D

i would love a kaare andrews sketch

well its in may so we have a bit of time

who would you want ?:D

hmm

Adult Price

$293.70

+ $90.40 Tax *

(CAD)

Per Person

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (YVR)

Los Angeles, California, United States (LAX)

cheapest I have seen yet... Maybe I started searched too early and prices will get lower as it gets closer...

i dotn know, i would think summer prices would be higher, so the sooner the better. so u plan to go to La?

thats the trickey thing aobut sketches too....do i want 1 common theme for everybody to do, or what they draw best, who they want to draw?

like right now i ahve no idea who i want AH to draw for me lol

I think you're one of the few on this forum into that stuff dude Though at sdcc I may have to buy one to see what you keep on talking about maybe you can help me pick out something nice :D

JJ yes I would go to LA since thats where my aunt lives & get picked up by them, I figure you guys would be too busy with con stuff plus we have not really met yet so would be kind of odd finding each other at a airport or what not :D & then I would do a bit of visiting before the con or what not for a bit depending on what time I got there I"m aiming for a morning flight in & a late night flight out :S Then I would just drive down to our hotel that nice & we would be already to go! JJ you should go pick you're self out a nice sketch book with good quality paper :)

ahh ic

i have sketchbooks...tons that i use but since i havnt drawn in a bout a year they are just sitting there.

The Vinyl stuff is growign on me little by little, its still hit and miss with me, which is good cuz then i dotn have to spend $$$ lol, but im starting to know more about the artists and what they do and im like picking out favs here and there.

thats true it would be weird lol

ususlly right before the con not much goes on for us, I usualy dotn even pack till the day i leave anyways lol. the car ride is always fun and the excietment....and just me and met for like 7hrs talking listening to music, plannign out our strategies lol.

I think even though some people migh kill me here, I might cut back a lot on what I get for others (every year i say that, but end up gettign more lol). Ill pick stuff up for people im cool with and then like if i have extras ill sell them or trade first come first served.

if i ddi go to seattle it would prob be just for one day, in and out. idk we'll see

BAH, stop having a real conversation! I'm lost and you're scaring all the others away... lol! :D

Oh & Synch, I *AM* a girl, ya know!!! ^_^

lol we arent allowed to have a real conversation?

we just talking about plans to go to sdcc this year.

I duno but at the sdcc you have to remember there was that entire heroes thing there too! So I am sure they knew that with that there and him there having him NOT being able to do heroes sketchies would put them in a bad light. Its like how that one chick from starwars was at the sdcc one time you went and she couldn't sign starwars stuff because she was there for another movie she was in

thats diffrent. natilie portman was there for v for vendetta and I wasnt able to get her to sign a padme pic......she there to promote a movie...hes there to promote himself.....like adam hughes draws who ever you ask for dc, marvel, star wars, tomb raider, etc