Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Here's a monkey!!! @monkey@

I have a photobucket acct. I love it, b/c I just save any old pic in there. :D Me wuvs.... :wub:

why not just burn them to cd ? :) Heck you can pay photobucket to do it for you and send you a cd HEH! My only fear of that is photobucket loosing there photos... THough I think they do good backups for there stuf!

Why would I need a cd?? IT's fine as is... :unsure:

I saw

300 a bit ago it sucked ass... very boring... I kept getting confused as to if I was watching lord of the rings or stargate half the time & then I remembered it was neither :S

& I just finished watching hot fuzz, funny movie! If you liked ... what was it now?... ?shawn of the dead? that zombie flick those guys were in you will like this one :) Gets rather silly towords the end but its all good fun... I'd suggest a cup of coffee & watching this one during the day though it seemed extremely long to me!

thats all for now synch out :P

Wow, How can you NOT like 300?? It was NOTHING like LOTR Or anything else! And not boring in anyway! THe backgrounds and shots of the whole movie, on top of that, were beautiful!

Synch, you are a strange lil man. @lol@

eh I see better fighting in live action Japaneses stuff let alone us tv series like say ... highlander... :P

& yes parts of 300 were just too out there and reminded a lot of stuff out of stargate & lotr movies :P 300 = meh boring :D

yeah like what you're wife likes who I don't even know is going to change my view on a crap movie :P PS is that a joke with the entire tftm thing?.. If so what freakn rock have you been hiding under haha :D

Amen to that! Why are we lobster heads?! :unsure:

Synch, you can think whatever you want, wrong or w/e. @lol@ Just playing... Besides, everyone's entitled to an 'opinion'.

I'm @ work now. Blah. It's gloomy here, supposed to rain today & tomorrow. BUt I don't mind!! :D What's everyone else up to?

Even my wife liked 300 and she was sure she would hate it. Anybody see that Transfromer movie? I have heard some things about it but not really sure what it's about.

#WTF# You have a Decepticon logo as your avatar and don't know about the movie which kicked all forms of ass?

300 rocked. Saw it twice and it was well worth it. I expected it to be very over the top on purpose and it didn't disappoint.

I think he is kidding... @lol@ Everyone's takin him so seriously!! ...or hopefully he's kidding! Otherwise, he's been living under a rock! :unsure:

It's gotta lot of nekkid n s3x scenes, but the battle scenes are good! I dunno, I liked the movie... looks like not lots of you guys did. :blink:

yeah like what you're wife likes who I don't even know is going to change my view on a crap movie :P PS is that a joke with the entire tftm thing?.. If so what freakn rock have you been hiding under haha :D

Hey my wife could KICK YOUR BUTT!! @loll@ Hey we are all entitled to our opinion. A lot of people liked 300 and I am sure some didn't.

And yes people I was kidding about the TF movie thing. I dragged my wife to see it on the 4th of July, which incidentally she liked that too. I thought it turned out really good myself.