Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Deh move-eh "Speed" WAS on, yesterday... dat's what we were watchin.

Now I'm just chillin... similiarly to a villian. :D

Chillin like Arnold, as Mr. Freeze... "chill". Worst.puns.ever. >_<

I'm going to go see the simpsons movie tomorrow ... or the day after since its still really sunday... pftt.... lousy hour & 15 something min left to go :S For $5 I don't care if the movie sucks :D

I am wondering. I found a myspace flash player that plays streaming music from mp3s found on the net and I am not sure if it is illegal.

I doubt the player is illegal, but I wonder if it would be illegal to put an mp3 that I do not own on the playlist.

Despite the flash player does not dl the song, it does play it and I am not sure if that is considered illegal file sharing.

Heh. Doomy, you're confusing. I'm not sure what you meant, but I don't think it's illegal. :unsure: Ugh, maybe it's just my brain. It's only 3:30, I'm already fried. :(

Ah, I am confused as well. What I mean is that there is a flash player for Myspace that streams mp3 files of full songs on the web. For instance, if I want to add the song ""Thriller" by Michael Jackson, I type the name on the flash player search, which will then search the web for the mp3 file. After it finds it, it will display a preview and if it works and I add it, the song will be on my playlist.

Don't know if that is illegal

I am wondering. I found a myspace flash player that plays streaming music from mp3s found on the net and I am not sure if it is illegal.

I doubt the player is illegal, but I wonder if it would be illegal to put an mp3 that I do not own on the playlist.

Despite the flash player does not dl the song, it does play it and I am not sure if that is considered illegal file sharing.

It's only illegal when you don't have permission to put the song on your myspace. If you get the song straight from the bands myspace, then its ok to stick it on your own with myspaces music player feature.

when I uploaded my bands 4 songs on our myspace, it makes it click an agreement thing that "yes we allow anyone to listen and use it on their myspace pages"

but that's OUR music that we created and own, and we can do what we want with it.. if its a big band like Nickelback (for example), you would only be legal if you're linking it straight from Nickelbacks myspace.

It's only illegal when you don't have permission to put the song on your myspace. If you get the song straight from the bands myspace, then its ok to stick it on your own with myspaces music player feature.

when I uploaded my bands 4 songs on our myspace, it makes it click an agreement thing that "yes we allow anyone to listen and use it on their myspace pages"

but that's OUR music that we created and own, and we can do what we want with it.. if its a big band like Nickelback (for example), you would only be legal if you're linking it straight from Nickelbacks myspace.

Ah, okay. Guess the flash player is illegal for the most part unless I link it to a free song like "Chocolate Rain."

Thanks. I guess I will go back on what I have been doing before and link the songs straight from the myspace music page as oppose to some flash playlist not made by myspace.

Ah, okay. Guess the flash player is illegal for the most part unless I link it to a free song like "Chocolate Rain."

Thanks. I guess I will go back on what I have been doing before and link the songs straight from the myspace music page as oppose to some flash playlist not made by myspace.

DOooooooomm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MscQMlCRhpM

:D

Okee dokee. Anywho, my back hurts. WHY!?

There's ALWAYS something wrong w/ me. Sheesh.

Transformers DVD Bonus Feature Revealed: Animated Version of the IDW Prequel Comic Series

Check it out here

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=11398

I'm posting it here because if I put it in a thread it will either be deleted or modified because its not ENI brand <_>

This place used to be cool when it was american dream comics

Well it's still cool, but there's a lot going on, and Jay can't have us advertising other sites. It's called business sense. You can't make $$ if you let your "employees" sell other people's products! :P

It's not really THAT big a deal... :)

Well it's still cool, but there's a lot going on, and Jay can't have us advertising other sites. It's called business sense. You can't make $$ if you let your "employees" sell other people's products! :P

It's not really THAT big a deal... :)

Oh please <_>

Its allright for Rebelscum to advertise Jediinsider.com but not allright for Jediinsider to return the favor?

TFormers will link this and put it up on there board and the news will be posted here with a link to Tformers with a link on that news to Seibertron

Ok, THAT is confusing... :D I know why you're PO'ed, it's annoying, whatever... but it's part of "board rules". Not much we can do, huh. :unsure: At least, it doesn't bother me but I don't really go to that many other boards.