Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

WHAT!? That's f'ed up! Why was he murdered? People are just so stupid nowadays... thinking that a feud is worth killin' someone over. Even if that's not it.. grr! It makes me mad to see stupid stuff like that!!! :angry:

:( Rip, even though i've never heard of him.

Yeah....it coulda been revenge....they took his chain/medallion and left his cash and credit cards in his pocket!!! #WTF#

#US1#

Thanks but no thanks... @lol@ Joe does that to me all the time... lol

ROAR!

going to see f4 tonight I can't wait!

I'm sure its going to suck or at least be just like the last one ... heh... but its still going to be entertaining to see

& you can't beat $5 cheap night!

No, it was really pretty good. I liked it! :D

yay its cold outside!! (kinda)

I hate the super hot weather

yep yep, so I havn't been posting much on here lately, just busy with band and planning trips for july :)

its gonna be a crazy month!! my band Big City Thieves, we're doing a little mini tour from here (peterborough ontario) to Chicago, Illinois. about 5 or 6 shows in different cities during the week. should be lots of fun!!

then right after that (like same day I get back lol) im heading out to the white mountains in New Hampshire with my buddy and a few of his friends, going camping and hiking and exploring for 3 days straight. that'll be awesome too, I can't wait :D I've always wanted to go to NH.

Transformers movie comes out sometime in that mess of trips too, which I will be going to see as many times as I can :P

Saw 10 of them today. I think they're somewhere around $10-$11 each.

I'll pass on these, since it's no better than the TBiz SS. I'll tell you what though, the movie line is coming up soon and they have a better sculpt (in 5 inch scale), but if you wait a little longer like 4 months down the line you'll see the 6 inch resculpt along with the FF4: ROSS Movie line when everything dies down on the 5 inchers and the BAF is Ronan the Accuser!! The Spider Man 3 6" inch Movie line is coming up soon after they've sucked us dry with their 5 inchers and run its course. Hasbro, you're all so smart . . . .double dipping on everyone !!

ff4 guys, been done to death by toybiz and have their own line now, keep the F out of ml.

No, it was really pretty good. I liked it! :D

Spoilerssss alert...

Yeah I duno what everyone was biatching about I quite enjoyed #2 !! More so I would say than the first because it was with out the lameness of them learning to use the powers & become a team... It was quite entertaining! My only complaints would be ... lack of silver surfer kicking ass and useing his powers... all he really did was zoom around :(

& lack of galactus!! galactus was really done piss poorly ... all you get to see of him is a cloud & a odd shape of his head... & you never really find out what happens with him ans silver surfer they both just disappear supposedly "dead" yeah right... Other wise its a good fun entertaining movie! Oh ... & they did some really awful horible shots of jes alby for some reason man she looked fugly... but it was just the way they had the camera on her it was quite weird...

Oh and... for some reason this blimp of a woman came in for the last half hour ish of the movie and sat beside me... totally annoying grrr!!

they should have special seats for 400+ people or something... she took up half my @##@@ seat room with her damn arm and legs too... & she kept scratching her self & eating pop corn and the seats would shake like how if someone kicks em from the back yknow... kinda wrecked my enjoyment of the rest of the movie ... I had to glare at her for a bit and she finaly stoped moving so much at least . I did my best not to yell and insult her and just try to ignore her and finish the rest of the movie

I should have gone and complained to someone... I mean who comes into the last 30 min of a movie unless they sneak in?.. I bet she didn't even have a ticket GRRR! but then the movie woulda been over by the time something if anything was done :S

IT'S THE RIVER DANCE! YES, THE RIVER DANCE! THE RIVVA DIVVA DIVVA RIVER DANCE!

Wha?

Synch, did you stay for the credits?? I won't say anything, unless you did. B/c it had SPOILERRRRSSSS!!! ^_^

yeah the first few times I was just WTF ... but once the page finished loading you have like ... 2-3 seconds to hit it... each time... :S Was a pain!

yeah the first few times I was just WTF ... but once the page finished loading you have like ... 2-3 seconds to hit it... each time... :S Was a pain!

Cool thanks for the advice I hope my stupid ass remenbers that if it should happen again

Damn spam! :o

I'm hungry. :( I had some South Beach Diet tortilla wraps, they're pretty good... but not very filling! :unsure:

And who or what is WillyKat??? :blink:

I missed the credits would you have a link handy rika?.. I'm sure its on youtube or something by now hmm...

What was it?..

Oh and... for some reason this blimp of a woman came in for the last half hour ish of the movie and sat beside me... totally annoying grrr!!

they should have special seats for 400+ people or something... she took up half my @##@@ seat room with her damn arm and legs too... & she kept scratching her self & eating pop corn and the seats would shake like how if someone kicks em from the back yknow... kinda wrecked my enjoyment of the rest of the movie ... I had to glare at her for a bit and she finaly stoped moving so much at least . I did my best not to yell and insult her and just try to ignore her and finish the rest of the movie

@puke@ Thats the most disgusting thing I've read all day. They should really put some space between the seats, I hate when people take up two chairs.

Ewww... we went to sit down and this guy said he was saving the 5 seats... there was NOTHING there. I thought that was kinda rude. THe people didn't show up til a few mins. b4 the movie started.

Synch, what I'm talking about didn't happen @ the END of the credits... nothing happened then. I'm saying sorta in the middle of the credits, something happened. If you didn't see that, then I'll pm you.

No I didn't stick around after the movie at all if I did I woulda wound up getting at it with blimply there so I just took off... For real though who comes in the last 30 min of a movie?.. UHG... freakn blimp...

deadpool no fooling I wish they would... THough I notice that some of the nicer larger theaters do! Some have really nice seats! Its just the older theaters that have been around a while that suck!

Rika about the seat thing HAHA! What can you do really... Though yea most people hook up before they get in the theater and not in the theater it self... kinda odd lol! Guess he knew they were coming though... Kinda funny too though before the movie started I decided I DID want some popcorn after all but had nothing to hold/save my seat cause I had no jacket HAHA! so I didn't get any.. Now I kinda wish Ihad so I would have had to get a new seat LOL