Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Well i am a little bit, but I rarely eat it now, b/c I'm on a diet. So my stomach isn't used to it anymore... :(

Have any of you heard of the Creation museum?? It looks AWESOME! :D

You mean the one where they claim that dinosaurs where on Naoh's Ark? I am going to wait till they come up with an explanation of other creatures being on the ark such as unicrons, big foot, centaurs, and the chupacabra. hehe

I find the Creation museum amusing in an entertaining way and this is comming from a Catholic. than again, the Catholic church did accept evolution, so....hmmmm.

Well you don't have to believe, but I dont think they think that unicrons or any of those "mythical" creatures were there- or that they think they were. Dinosaurs easily could have been on the ark, it WAS big enough. They could have died off b/c of the change in the climate, after the flood.

I don't accept Evolution, just b/c the Catholic Church does... But I'm not Catholic either. :unsure: lol

I just find it funny since Dinosaurs and man live in a different era and that this is an attempt to put anything in the Bible no matter how radical it is. Reminds me of the flying spagetti monster religion. I think the muesum is having critism from but people who belives creatism and evolution.

Each their own.

I hate when people think if it wasn't in the bible it never existed

There was a baseball player by the name of Carl Everett

He doesn't believe Dinosaurs existed because they weren't in the bible

Well of course there not When the bible was written the first bones weren't discovered yet

I wonder what Everett thinks of those bones in museums are if they don't exist

ACTUALLY if you read the Bible, You will see mentions of dinosaurs and such. The Bible knew they existed. Just b/c when Adam named the animals & didn't put a list up of each one, or when Noah got 2 of each kind on the ark, and didn't let us know which one's made it, doesn't mean anything! There's mentions of dinosaurs throughout the beginning of the Bible, so it actually is another proof that they existed.

There's no PROOF that they DIDN'T live in the age of man. Not to mention more and more, scientists are finding that dinosaurs weren't all vicious and most if not all started off as herbivores. After the fall of man, some grew vicious, BUT man hadn't fully populated the earth, so they could have found areas that were filled with their own kind and other dino's. That way they weren't actually interacting with man, b/c they were large & dangerous. They easily would have been out of the way of people.

@loll@ And all God's people said "Pteryodactyl!"

^_^

So how's everyone's weekend so far??

:blink: Well that's obviously a stupid argument... I'm sure that's your point though.

ACTUALLY if you read the Bible, You will see mentions of dinosaurs and such. The Bible knew they existed. Just b/c when Adam named the animals & didn't put a list up of each one, or when Noah got 2 of each kind on the ark, and didn't let us know which one's made it, doesn't mean anything! There's mentions of dinosaurs throughout the beginning of the Bible, so it actually is another proof that they existed.

There's no PROOF that they DIDN'T live in the age of man. Not to mention more and more, scientists are finding that dinosaurs weren't all vicious and most if not all started off as herbivores. After the fall of man, some grew vicious, BUT man hadn't fully populated the earth, so they could have found areas that were filled with their own kind and other dino's. That way they weren't actually interacting with man, b/c they were large & dangerous. They easily would have been out of the way of people.

Um....lol....Dinos are Not mentioned in the bible

It wasn't until the 1800's when they were discovered to exist

Dinos became exinct 65 million years ago

The bible goes back only 10,000 years

Um....lol....Dinos are Not mentioned in the bible

It wasn't until the 1800's when they were discovered to exist

Dinos became exinct 65 million years ago

The bible goes back only 10,000 years

True. That is why some Christians believe that Dinosaurs bones were either buried by God or the Devil(depending on who you hear it from,) as a test(God) or a trick(Devil) for man in their beliefs in Creationism.

Not all Dinosaurs are dangerous by the way. According to some scientist, Some were docile and were veggtarian. Like any other species of animals, not all of them are dangerous.

The proof scientist have that they didn't live with man is the climate control and human remains. Then again, there is no proof that man and dinosaurs coexist. So it is like saying, "You say potato, I say pototo." the end.

Just that I find it very hard to believe that a museum would insert claims that Dinosaurs were on the Ark because they believe that Dinosaurs exist even if I am someone who strongly believes in Creationism. What proof do they have that they were on the ark and even if Noah's ark is real, it doesn't seem logical to put a bunch of dinosaurs on the ark and have them die off negative centuries later.

Let's say I believe in Naoh's Ark and that the event happened before the extinction of Dinosaurs. Wouldn't more plausible to say that the Dinosaurs died during the flood because naoh didn't manage to put him on the boat for them being too big and stubborn?

Even so, according to what anicent art history have taught me, most stuff in the Bible did occur, but not in the context the Bible written them in. Rather, it is said that some Old Testament stories were made to explain an actual event. I recall Naoh's Ark was one of them and the Tower of Babel(which existed) were used to explain an event. The Tower of Babel was made out of mud bricks, which wasn't permenant and had to be rebuilt over the existing one over and over again. My professor said this explains why the Tower was destroyed.

The Ark and Dinos....

All we need now is for Wheeljack and Ratchet to start building Grimlock ,Slag and Sludge. :P

LOL. Well, isn't time for you to find Ratchet and start making them? @smilepunch@

Btw, my previous comment wasn't towards you just in case.

The Ark and Dinos....

All we need now is for Wheeljack and Ratchet to start building Grimlock ,Slag and Sludge. :P

Oh I know that

BTW I picked up Ratchet today but he was the movie version :P

You can still make the Dinobots even though they will like Michael Bays' TF robot designs. LOL

Ick, they suck! :( My teeth have been all messed up b/c of my wisdom teeth growing in. <_< Stupid teeth... why do they exist anyway!? [i'm talking about wisdom teeth, not regular, ole teeth. I know why THOSE exist!! :P]

Ha, wait, Doomy, I thought you stopped posting in the Monkeh Room!? NOW YOU'RE BACK!!! ^_^

Ick, they suck! :( My teeth have been all messed up b/c of my wisdom teeth growing in. <_< Stupid teeth... why do they exist anyway!? [i'm talking about wisdom teeth, not regular, ole teeth. I know why THOSE exist!! :P]

Ha, wait, Doomy, I thought you stopped posting in the Monkeh Room!? NOW YOU'RE BACK!!! ^_^

Well, I did posted a message here a month or two ago, saying that I am back; the chatroom died down a bit which is my reason for return

oh yeah, I do remember that now. lol Cool! Good to see you back. :)

How was everyone's weekend?