Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Deadpool... OOohhh.. That sounds painful! You ok???

What's up ya'll? I'm still @ work! ^_^

Yeah, I dont know what or why, but mom says when they got home he started to lose his sight and couldn't walk straight or talk and then he just passed out completely.

They're in the Emergency room right now getting bloodwork done.

This is the 2nd time this has happened since like March...

Almost sounds like a panic attack or something passing out like that. either way sucks to hear, hope he comes out of it ok.

Yeah, I dont know what or why, but mom says when they got home he started to lose his sight and couldn't walk straight or talk and then he just passed out completely.

They're in the Emergency room right now getting bloodwork done.

This is the 2nd time this has happened since like March...

thats messed...i heard a little aboot it last time but i wont talk aboot it!! i hope he is ok, hope this doesn't keep going on!!

Damn that is f*cked up!!! I remember the last time... whoever is doing that needs to seriously die. Why someone would do that to Mike is beyond me, but it seriosuly pisses me off.

Ugh. I really really hope he's ok!!! :(

well im still alive for now

I went to the hospistal, but im still not feeling well, t]still dizzy, and an't walk straight, and ts hard to hit all the keys in the keyboard without hitting the backspace a thousand time @Loll

fuckin druggy chocolate chaud!!!!!

ugghh...my hear huts..

the DR at the hospital said I need to stay over night to make sure im ok, but I just left... if its myt time to go, then its my time to go. God has plans for me, and if this is part of his plan, then so be it.

he knows what is est for me.

I tried beinga good christian for the last 2 years, but did lots of bad stuff still too. no ones perfect I guess. I got mad at god today and tld him to get let and stay out of my life, I feel bad :( I punched a hole in the wal too mad at hte computer., paypal is taking so much money from me, I dont know what im going to do ;( im not gonna have anything left ot sell soon, I sold it lal trying to pay pff other things.

im not gonna be able to get my drums I bought, cuz I cnat afford the customs fee's. so they wil just end up going back to the seller. whhic sucks.

my head is so dizzy. I cant walk without holding on to something. I keep stumbling.

im getting a bit better, but I still see flighting lights in my eues, can't talk right all the tiem, and stumble all over. only if I concentrate really hard. that's how I tricked the DR at the hospistal to thinking I was ok, but the bloodwork came back abnormal, and they didn't want me to leve, but I just left anyways.

get out!!

if im gonna die, im going out not knowing about it @loll@

"doctor" - your dizzy, and there's something worng, with you, we dontk now yet"

me "well no #$##, if you cant fix me im leaving"

@loll@

stupid doctors

they made me pee in a cup

well im still alive for now

I went to the hospistal, but im still not feeling well, t]still dizzy, and an't walk straight, and ts hard to hit all the keys in the keyboard without hitting the backspace a thousand time @Loll

fuckin druggy chocolate chaud!!!!!

ugghh...my hear huts..

the DR at the hospital said I need to stay over night to make sure im ok, but I just left... if its myt time to go, then its my time to go. God has plans for me, and if this is part of his plan, then so be it.

he knows what is est for me.

I tried beinga good christian for the last 2 years, but did lots of bad stuff still too. no ones perfect I guess. I got mad at god today and tld him to get let and stay out of my life, I feel bad :( I punched a hole in the wal too mad at hte computer., paypal is taking so much money from me, I dont know what im going to do ;( im not gonna have anything left ot sell soon, I sold it lal trying to pay pff other things.

im not gonna be able to get my drums I bought, cuz I cnat afford the customs fee's. so they wil just end up going back to the seller. whhic sucks.

my head is so dizzy. I cant walk without holding on to something. I keep stumbling.

im getting a bit better, but I still see flighting lights in my eues, can't talk right all the tiem, and stumble all over. only if I concentrate really hard. that's how I tricked the DR at the hospistal to thinking I was ok, but the bloodwork came back abnormal, and they didn't want me to leve, but I just left anyways.

get out!!

if im gonna die, im going out not knowing about it @loll@

"doctor" - your dizzy, and there's something worng, with you, we dontk now yet"

me "well no #$##, if you cant fix me im leaving"

@loll@

stupid doctors

they made me pee in a cup

All honesty I think your the stupid one not the docs, they're trying to fix you, your a fool, but that's nothing new in my eyes, you deserve whatever you get for not doing the right thing.

Your sis is worried bout you, and i'm sure so is your mom, yet you just say screw the docs, yeah that's bright kid. If you go, good riddance, you deserve it with that attitude.

And that's what I have to say on that.

#$## dude, that sucks big time..... Hmmm, that sounds a lot like what my mom used to do.... She used to remove her own stitches. She also left the hospital 6 hours after giving birth. :ph34r:

All honesty I think your the stupid one not the docs, they're trying to fix you, your a fool, but that's nothing new in my eyes, you deserve whatever you get for not doing the right thing.

Your sis is worried bout you, and i'm sure so is your mom, yet you just say screw the docs, yeah that's bright kid. If you go, good riddance, you deserve it with that attitude.

And that's what I have to say on that

you know im glad your happy if anything bad happened to me..

thanks a lot.... you're now banned

lol... he wasn't kidding, but I think it's called tough love. lol

I'm glad you're ok for now, but there's no point in not letting them help you. It can only help.. I'd go back, if nothing else, for your mom. Other ppl would be sad if you died, but you don't even seem to care about them. :unsure: We'd all be terribly sad if you died, but I guess it doesn't matter what we think... :( Well I hope you feel better soon & get better soon.

Sometimes sh*t happens & ya never find out why, but we don't really need to know. Don't get mad @ God, He still loves you. If something doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger... & it puts off the inevitable! ;):P