Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

All the cupboards and the basement door opened one after another. A freaky looking guy with long black hair appeared and dissapeared. Both front and back doors open at the same time. Chairs move across the room. Even my friends saw weird stuff happening.

Why? WHat happened?? Unhappy ghosts are never good.. :blink:

I found a tombstone that was all busted up from being thrown off a cliff. I decided to take it home. It was kind of idiodic. My friends and I had to go and take it back at 3:00 in the morning. That sucked sooo much. Now the house is huanted.

nothing wrong with that long as you're not the one that threw it off I hope you turned it into the police or nearest graveyard whatever why someone would smash up a tombstone is beyond me though, you either gota be really stupid or hate someone a heck of a lot to do that @loll@

Wow.. that's totally creepy!!!

ROAR this slow TNI thingy is getting on my nerves! It keeps not posting, then it'll double post!!

Why? WHat happened?? Unhappy ghosts are never good.. :blink:

I found a tombstone that was all busted up from being thrown off a cliff. I decided to take it home. It was kind of idiodic. My friends and I had to go and take it back at 3:00 in the morning. That sucked sooo much. Now the house is huanted.

nothing wrong with that long as you're not the one that threw it off I hope you turned it into the police or nearest graveyard whatever why someone would smash up a tombstone is beyond me though, you either gota be really stupid or hate someone a heck of a lot to do that @loll@

I'm not the one who threw it. And I'm absoluly afraid to pick up. I'm thinking they hated this person a lot. My friends and I took it back to the graveyard at three in the morning. I'm certain the groundskeeper picked it up.

:unsure:

interesting.. well, is there a possibility you could move out?? But then again, it COULD follow you... :blink:

DoodooDOOdooDOOdo... duhnuhnuhnuhnuhUH! Now I got the song stuck in my head!! :P

I can't wait to see that pic... I'm @ work & I can't see it... :)

Holy crap, how do I end up with 2 wasps in my apartment in one day? My window is open, but the screen is on it and theres no holes....and I havent gone outside at all so they couldnt come in the door.

Now I'm paranoid.

I think my house is huanted. All the cupboars and the basement door opened, when they were shut... The chairs have been moving around the rooms and other freaky things are happening.

So you watched "American Haunting"? Me too!

Anyone miss me? @firedevil@

I wondered where you went!!!

Opticon... those wasps are smart lil buggers. I had one in my house, w/ no clue how he got there! Maybe they helped each other out?? lol

Michelle... a nub=newbie. Not exactly why he got called that, tho... ???

BB... your nephew is ADORABLE!! He's so cute... he looks like he has an attitude in that pic, tho.. haha lol