Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I hate this time of year...

Everythign out there is trying to hump everything else out there & theres tons of bugs poping up let alone those damned annoying baby spiders :S

I duno whats worse... the bugs you can't tell are on you till you look and see them

Or

The ones that you CAN tell are on you LOL :P

lol

Well, it is spring where eveybody, including frogs get busy.

I got a new ppppaaaaggggeee!! I gotta new PAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!! ^_^

Everythign out there is trying to hump everything else out there & theres tons of bugs poping up let alone those damned annoying baby spiders :S

I duno whats worse... the bugs you can't tell are on you till you look and see them

Or

lol

Riiiight. Get busy? If we're lucky.. lol Speaking of which, I miss my bf. lol :P

I got a new ppppaaaaggggeee!! I gotta new PAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!! ^_^

Or

lol

Riiiight. Get busy? If we're lucky.. lol Speaking of which, I miss my bf. lol :P

Where did he went off to?

Nowhere, well work. I'm @ work too... :unsure:

Who, Tyrannus??? :unsure:

Thanks Synch. I actually went to the comic shop last week, looking for that comic and was told it was it isn't out yet. I picked up the Wolverine civil war comic instead. I like how the writer joke about Wolverine being in 10 comics with him saying something like "I am always busy. I sometimes feel like I am at 10 places at once." lol

Synch can you explain a bit to me just exactly what this whole Civil War mumbo-jumbo in Marvel is about

Synch may know more, but this is what I know.

New Warriors have a new reality tv show where it is like Cops cept the crimminals are super villians and the cops are the New Warriors. They raid this house that have four fugitives in it. They capture all cept for Nitro, who is fledding the scen. Namor's cousin catches up to Nitro by bashing him to a nearby school bus parked next to a school. nitro says that she is now against the big guys or something and explodes. As a result, many kids died.

This event triggered the government to register mutants and train them to become law enforcement officers who gets paid. some super heroes are against it since they have to give up their identities.

Suprisingly, Captain America against the government's idea while Ironman is for it.

When does the Runnaways/young avenagers civil comic comes out? I hope that asian chick in runnaways becomes a lesbo since I am tired of the asian woman stereotype of them not going out with asian males. You can tell I am sexually fustrated like Synch and Rika of not getting any

lol ds?..

I think you mean cap against and ironman for :P

yea basicly its about the registertraion of all "supered" people and like all idiots they are starting with the heros :P Should be fun to read though :)

I'm gona try and get me a young avengers/runaways civil war #1 book when it comes out since it combines two of my fave marvel titles :D

speaking of cgc I just paypaled the guy my $10. something for my cgc book bhahah :D

lol ds?..

I think you mean cap against and ironman for :P

yea basicly its about the registertraion of all "supered" people and like all idiots they are starting with the heros :P Should be fun to read though :)

I'm gona try and get me a young avengers/runaways civil war #1 book when it comes out since it combines two of my fave marvel titles :D

speaking of cgc I just paypaled the guy my $10. something for my cgc book bhahah :D

Oh right. I meant Captain America. hehe i liked runnaways ever since I bought the soft cover graphic novel of the first few issues at Target when it was on clearance after some of ya recommended it. I am glad that the non powered kid is the mole(I found that out on wiki) and is dead. He is a jerk imo and dont see why he should lead for not having any special abilities but to bark out commands. hope he stays dead

Synch can you explain a bit to me just exactly what this whole Civil War mumbo-jumbo in Marvel is about

Synch may know more, but this is what I know.

New Warriors have a new reality tv show where it is like Cops cept the crimminals are super villians and the cops are the New Warriors. They raid this house that have four fugitives in it. They capture all cept for Nitro, who is fledding the scen. Namor's cousin catches up to Nitro by bashing him to a nearby school bus parked next to a school. nitro says that she is now against the big guys or something and explodes. As a result, many kids died.

This event triggered the government to register mutants and train them to become law enforcement officers who gets paid. some super heroes are against it since they have to give up their identities.

Suprisingly, Captain America against the government's idea while Ironman is for it.

When does the Runnaways/young avenagers civil comic comes out? I hope that asian chick in runnaways becomes a lesbo since I am tired of the asian woman stereotype of them not going out with asian males. You can tell I am fustrated like Synch and Rika of not getting any

he means iron man is for the resistration and captian america is against it!!

edit=to little to late!!

Too slow, joe. hehe

Would be neat if they make the runaways gift set though they may do the 4 of the 6-7 members from the initial team. I am sure if they make one based on the initial team, it would be that Jerk, Wilder, that asian girl(the current leader of the Runaways), that alien girl, and the guy with the gloves. Wilder and the guy with the gloves seem lame as figures since they don't have cool outfits though the glove with the gloves isn't as bad(costume wise) as Wilder.

Too slow, joe. hehe

Would be neat if they make the runaways gift set though they may do the 4 of the 6-7 members from the initial team. I am sure if they make one based on the initial team, it would be that Jerk, Wilder, that asian girl(the current leader of the Runaways), that alien girl, and the guy with the gloves. Wilder and the guy with the gloves seem lame as figures since they don't have cool outfits though the glove with the gloves isn't as bad(costume wise) as Wilder.

Yea, I'd buy one of those Th ough I'd want it based on current comics :) I allso want another YA set to complete the team but Idout it will happen... Still nice to get patriot and the lot ...

Too slow, joe. hehe

Yea, I'd buy one of those Th ough I'd want it based on current comics :) I allso want another YA set to complete the team but Idout it will happen... Still nice to get patriot and the lot ...

Same here, but since they did the original for the YA set, they might do one for Runaways if they make it. I think the original members don't make cool action figures save for sister grim and the alien person. the reason is the outfits for the other characters are normal and doesn't scream super hero action figure. I guess some characters can look cool in toy form despite not having the outfit. I am thinking Victor and that guy with the gloves. The dinosaur would work too.

Thanks for the explanation Doomie !

Also, the act was planned and that they were waiting for a super hero to screw up. A quote from Ironman in the llluminati one shot: "someday soon, some young hero is going to slip up. Maybe one of the Young Avengers, maybe one of those kids in Los Angeles. They're going to turn right when they should turn left, and people will die. The government will bring in this law, and it will pass, because events of the last two years will allow it to pass. Sides will form. Families will split up, and former enemies will join together. There will be violence, there will be death, and the government will be forced to make an example of someone like Spider-Man. But if we back this now, we can mitigate the damage."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_%28Marvel_Comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War:_Front_Line

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_civil_...onfirmed_deaths