Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Yea!! Hugh, Famke & all the others don't make enough money as it is! :huh:

lol!

I'll pay this is just f or latter when I wana watch it again :P screw waiting a year for the dvd to come out them milking sobs

True, true... I wouldn't mind doing that myself, but I want all the extras & junk. That movie was just waaaay too awesome. Tho' Right @ the bridge scene, the reel got all messed up, along w/ the sound. For a good 5-10 minutes it was all messed up, and we missed 2 or so minutes b/c they shut it off to fix it, but it kept going! :o That stunk... :( We got free tickets to see something else, but still! :unsure:

We're not sure if we want to see it again, or another movie...

True, true... I wouldn't mind doing that myself, but I want all the extras & junk. That movie was just waaaay too awesome. Tho' Right @ the bridge scene, the reel got all messed up, along w/ the sound. For a good 5-10 minutes it was all messed up, and we missed 2 or so minutes b/c they shut it off to fix it, but it kept going! :o That stunk... :( We got free tickets to see something else, but still! :unsure:

We're not sure if we want to see it again, or another movie...

yeah we had a sound problem to but it was only for a few seconds, like half of the speakers went dead then came back on!!

Wow... the theater we went to used to be Loews, now it's AMC, & this has happened before. At least twice, too. They must have sucky old reels or something... ::shrugs::

What spoilers??? :unsure:

Oh geez... I'm really spoiling alot. It's in, like, every trailer. Get over it.

@smilepunch@

Not to mention.... It's an important scene, but I'm spoiling nothing. :angry:

Oh geez... I'm really spoiling alot. It's in, like, every trailer. Get over it.

@smilepunch@

Not to mention.... It's an important scene, but I'm spoiling nothing. :angry:

important scene?? i didn't know that and i even watched the darn thing already @loll@ @loll@ pour synch!!

Pour synch?? Pour him where?? :P

I'd say it was pretty damn important.. were ya paying attention, BB??? :D

Pour synch?? Pour him where?? :P

I'd say it was pretty damn important.. were ya paying attention, BB??? :D

yeah, as long as he doesn't come in here nothing will get spoiled, it's his own fault!! @loll@

yeah i was paying attention, but i must have missed the bridge scene!! @loll@

update on the baby...it has been breathing on its own since thursday, everybody is in london right now and i'll know more when they all get back later tonight, without the baby!! :(

Aww.. well they gotta make sure he's ok! It's understandable... :) But I'm glad he's doing ok, & your sister, too!

Well, I'm not trying to spoil it for him, cuz I hate when ppl do that. I was just saying... didn't think it was that big a deal...

Aww.. well they gotta make sure he's ok! It's understandable... :) But I'm glad he's doing ok, & your sister, too!

Well, I'm not trying to spoil it for him, cuz I hate when ppl do that. I was just saying... didn't think it was that big a deal...

thank you again Rika!!

and don't worry, nothing got spoiled for him...ain't that right synch!!??

mike's sleeping again, but it's ok... lol him and i had quite the morning.

i scored some sweet stuff when his mom took us yard sailing!

I got 2 cds one olp cd and one beastie boys cd, i got some narnia figures from one place for only 25 cents... although disapointed that i couldn't get them all... still missing aslan, peter and susan...but i got the beaver, edmund and lucy and faun.

This afternoon mike got me some cool collectables. fast and the furious hot wheels... i also got some mini cars and motorbikes.

sweet day!

we are getting up tonight at 8... going to hangout for a bit and then go to church and my house in the morning. luvyas!

I watched x3 today.... To all others who saw this film, Did you stay after the credits? It was freaking awsome!

yup, anyone who visits this forum should know aboot that, a little added bonus for hardcore fans!!

did everyone see the ghost rider trailer that came with x-men, it was with mine!!

I watched x3 today.... To all others who saw this film, Did you stay after the credits? It was freaking awsome!

yup, anyone who visits this forum should know aboot that, a little added bonus for hardcore fans!!

did everyone see the ghost rider trailer that came with x-men, it was with mine!!

I saw that too, It looks great. btw, Is that ghost rider on the horse carter slade?

I saw that too, It looks great. btw, Is that ghost rider on the horse carter slade?

might be, might not be...but i was never into ghost rider so i really don't know that much aboot him, i really don't see why he is getting a movie before say the likes of iron man or even an updated captian america!!