Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

You do that & I'll personaly paypal every mod on this form $5 to ban you're ass :P

I been thinking of actually disapearing from this place for a while till I"ve seen it since some people just don't give a s*** aobut spoiling it for otherse :S

:( mike has had to work a lot this weekend ... well wednesday night he had off, but then thursday and friday he works (tonight too) and he's sleeping right now.

I miss spending time with him. seems like we don't get to much anymore because he has to get his rest for work :(

Saw x3 & it rocked!!!! Man, gotta see it again tonite with my girl... man...that movie was worth my $20 bucks this morning...

Man... you gotta see it! No matter how packed it is, it's worth your $8.00 :)

It was good in it's own way...remember, this one had a different director, so it's different in it's own way...

Me & my son left with tears in our eyes...that's how good it was..

Oh, & don't forget to stay after the credits show at the end ;)

welcome to life

well i know that ;) eventually ill have a job and be working too HOPEFULLY, it's just hard because i miss my snugglemuffin when he's sleeping and im off being bored elsewhere.

i guess thats why im signing up for a wack load of message forums to keep myself busy while he sleeps.

Man... you gotta see it! No matter how packed it is, it's worth your $8.00 :)

It was good in it's own way...remember, this one had a different director, so it's different in it's own way...

Me & my son left with tears in our eyes...that's how good it was..

Oh, & don't forget to stay after the credits show at the end ;)

interesting.. have to check it out!

I want to see X MEN!!! but the theaters near my house are ghetto and rowdy.. dont feel like dealing with those fools.. so i guess i will wait a few days... lol.

Yup, thats what I do :) nothing like a empty theater man!

welcome to life

well i know that ;) eventually ill have a job and be working too HOPEFULLY, it's just hard because i miss my snugglemuffin when he's sleeping and im off being bored elsewhere.

i guess thats why im signing up for a wack load of message forums to keep myself busy while he sleeps.

YOU need a hobby :) of corse look at the rest of us @loll@ @bH@

You do that & I'll personaly paypal every mod on this form $5 to ban you're ass :P

I been thinking of actually disapearing from this place for a while till I"ve seen it since some people just don't give a s*** aobut spoiling it for otherse :S

so let me break it down for you...it goes like this(highlight text to read)...

...now thats a spoiler!! @loll@ @loll@

suckers nothings there!! but i liked it, i wont say i loved it but it was a good way to finish the series off if no more are made!! now i can't wait for the wolverine spin off!!

Just got home from X-3 and it's pretty good :) I really liked it better than I thought even though I knew some of the spoilers going in. My only problem was that it was too short and felt rushed in terms of character development but it rocked :)

I am now officially on holidays and I leave for good old Vegas on Sunday

I went to see X-men yesterday... BOOYAH!!!

It was awesome!!!! Definitely the best of the 3... I won't ruin it for anyone, b/c everyone always does that for me... but you'll definitely wanna cry @ some points. And other points you'll be absolutely shocked. Completely!!! It's that amazing!!! ^_^

Go see it!!! :D

What's everyone up to today, besides going to see X-men??

Woot, I got me the newwww page!!! :ph34r: