Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

what it do? you khow i've come to realize that the monkey room is like a comic book, sometimes it has story arcs where we get on a subject and talk about that for a coupla pages and then we just have times were it's short convos like a single story comic, ok yeah i'm bored

Haha true! ^_^ Guess ya are bored.. lol

But that's ok.. I am too, somewhat! Helping ppl but it's not that busy here. [not htat i want it to be...lol]

Oh & I'm not 22, guys, I'm 23. Just had a birthday a lil over a month ago! ^_^

I was making a post when Joe came in. He said you were 22.

Just "HIT" da cheerleader! & when you do...make her call you Inuyasha....just tell her.."Whats my name" numerous times til she remembers it ;)

............... @hmmm@ ..........................

.................... @hmmm@ .....................

...................No.........................

Even if I bang her till she remembers, it might take a few weeks.

Yeah....Iron....and Metal....LiquidMetal, that is!!! :D;)

Inuyasha!!! C'mere you little half-demon, you!!! @firedevil@

#US1#

#party# (gets his claws out)

You guys miss the point. I bet she'd be easy to get in bed, but beating her senseless while banging her, and even roll playing...she'd just never get the name. She calls me yami (again, yu-gi-oh thing) and calls me Chris when she's serious. "Inuyasha" I've tried for days on out telling her to call me and I still get called "yami". When she tries to pronounce it, she says "In who where ga?"

....stupid cheerleader, but let's drop this, I don't even like her enough to take the time to bang her. @hmmm@ @loll@

Damn!!! Where is da love, 'Yash?? :(

#US1#

Only 2 people I've loved in my life.

My ex-girlfriend.

And my late grandmother(in a plutonic way).

My ex dumped me, so I don't love her anymore.

My grandma is dead, and I can't love a corpse.

So...I no longer love anyone. I may like many people to a high degree, but no love, anywhere. Lost almost all of it when my grandma died, and the rest when my ex dumped me.

I don't want anyone. I've begun a hatred to the entire human race a while back. I don't want a girlfriend, I don't want a close male friend, I prefer to be alone. As for animals, I can't speak to them, so I can't truly love them.

I love nothing, and I don't want to love anything.

They have some toys out for people like yous.... ;)

<---- the anime and transformer kinda person who doesn't get any toys except at Cybercon.

I'm 23... thanks Joe, for knowing your gf's age. <_<

I don't want anyone. I've begun a hatred to the entire human race a while back. I don't want a girlfriend, I don't want a close male friend, I prefer to be alone. As for animals, I can't speak to them, so I can't truly love them.

:o Man, you're REALLY anti-social, it seems.....but I'm like that, too.....sometimes!!!! <_<

Solitude is (very) GOOD, at times!!! :)

#US1#

:o Man, you're REALLY anti-social, it seems.....but I'm like that, too.....sometimes!!!! <_<

#US1#

I'm not entirely anti-social, I have my own little crowd. It's just I got all my friends Freshman year, and now as a sophmore, only in my homeroom class do I have any of them; it's only two friends, so I'm not only anti-social, but I'm forced to have no social life in school.

That cheerleader happens to be just one person I spoke of. My classes consist of the football team and other sports members. I hate sports, so I can't get along with any of them.

#US1#

I'm not entirely anti-social, I have my own little crowd. It's just I got all my friends Freshman year, and now as a sophmore, only in my homeroom class do I have any of them; it's only two friends, so I'm not only anti-social, but I'm forced to have no social life in school.

That cheerleader happens to be just one person I spoke of. My classes consist of the football team and other sports members. I hate sports, so I can't get along with any of them.

nothing wrong with that, i was like that in highschool all i did was show up to meetings here what people had to say, and go to fights

So we are in the Inu arch?

Speaking of friends, I realize we have a pattern in having friends. I mean it isn't random. For example, I realize that I usually hang with diverse crowds for some reason. Today, I was hanging out with the people I know in psy 127 and it hit me. Everyone is a different race. Even the girls I have crushes on, they tend to be of a different race than my own. I thought it was cool since I can honestly say I don't discriminate people of different races..

Well gee thanks alot... I"m not a person of the opposite sex?? Not that I would take a shower w/ you... :o

You're taken, so you do not count. Sorry, but I am a moral person.

Doomy is younger than me, but what do ya mean??? :huh:

InuYasha is my bf's brother but he's gonna be eventually. I feel like he is already :)

I think we are the same age. I should have put a person of age who is the opposite sex and single.

Well, I'm glad you are moral. So am I... :) lol

Oh & I'm not 22, guys, I'm 23. Just had a birthday a lil over a month ago! ^_^

Oh yeah. I forgot. :P

Well, you're right.

Always make sure you are happy & don't settle if you aren't! Just be yourself around the girls, & don't always pay for everything when you go out with them! B/c then they will expect it & more. Don't be stupid w/ that, b/c I say you should occasionally pay & then you should sometimes go dutch.

Oh & dating coworkers (one's that work along side you, especially), is a BAD thing. I've done that... I DO NOT recommend it. B/c once you split, things get really awkward!

Thanks. I guess that is the reason why I prefer asking girls out at the end of the quarter/semester. This way, if things doesn't work out, I don't have to deal with the awkwardness.

#US1#

nothing wrong with that, i was like that in highschool all i did was show up to meetings here what people had to say, and go to fights

A lot of people have one or two very close friends. For me, I had two cliches in highschool. But man, i wished I had two best friend as seen on T.V. The cliche thing is fine, but some of them were just there to feel like they belong. I did hang out with a few people a lot, but I guess because of telvesion, my perception is skewed.

Oh, Inuyasha, and you should call her "Kagome" (sp?), too (when you two "do it", that is)!!! @firedevil@

Roll play, ya know!!! ;)

I think I'm gonna change my name to Miroku!!!! :)

#US1#

Blah. When I was in junior college, there were these students(two guys and two girls) sitting a table away from my friend and I at the cafeteria. The guys were saying "Kagome" over and over again, to the girls.

Oh, Inuyasha, and you should call her "Kagome" (sp?), too (when you two "do it", that is)!!! @firedevil@

Roll play, ya know!!! ;)

I think I'm gonna change my name to Miroku!!!! :)

#US1#

Blah. When I was in junior college, there were these students(two guys and two girls) sitting a table away from my friend and I at the cafeteria. The guys were saying "Kagome" over and over again, to the girls.

:mellow::huh::mellow::mellow::mellow:-_-<_< :angry: @ray@

Kagome isn't even hot. She's hardly so much as attractive. She doesn't have the stuff to show off.

I find Sango so much more appealing. She's got everything to turn me on.

So come on, calling someone Kagome doesn't do anything!

Ahhhh! Sango is my favorite character. I SO didn't hear that... lol

Oooh I got me the new page, AGAIN! :P

I had written a whole thing, then I dont know what happened, but it went back a page, then it was all gone! DAMMIT! :angry:

Edited by RC_rika