Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

WHys she HATE comic shops Prowl lol?..

starwars is cool, I went & watched it with my dad & I think even he liked this one :D  at least better than the last crapers :D sure they had there moments for for the most part bleh!  #3 was all WOho! though :)

I must have missed that :) The gf hates comic shops because, well, she's kinda not into that stuff. She does like movies like X-Men and Batman, but she's a girly girl for the most part which is alright I guess

I'm writing reports right now - how exciting my life is - NOT

my wife is kinda like that too. she doesnt understand why I like anime, toys and other things I do but she knows that I enjoy it and she leaves me be.

holy schlamolla! I just checked the "most post today" thread and some dude named Wandye has 220 :o he must be locked in a cage with nothing but a computer....or has one boring life :huh:

holy schlamolla! I just checked the "most post today" thread and some dude named Wandye has 220 :o he must be locked in a cage with nothing but a computer....or has one boring life :huh:

That's cause I just logged in... wait til he gets a load of me ;)

Anyone else here following the Snake Eyes Declassified book? I'm missing #1, and I'm tired of waiting for the comic guy to reorder it for me...could also use a copy of IDW's Infiltration #0.

holy schlamolla!  I just checked the "most post today" thread and some dude named Wandye has 220  :o  he must be locked in a cage with nothing but a computer....or has one boring life  :huh:

That's cause I just logged in... wait til he gets a load of me ;)

Obi, it's about relevancy to the thread that's being posted in, not numbers! @smilepunch@

Pffft, back in my Grady days 220 posts a day was nothing ;)

I think he got it from doing the Live Taboo Tuesday updates in the Wrestling forum he did a play by play for every match ;)

Ahhh, so you ARE Grady. :D I thought you'd vanished on us, you sneaky bugger. :P

True - that's why I post in the Monkey Room - know what I'm sayin'? @smilepunch@

Oh Prowl, you sneaky bastard, you! @smilepunch@ Afterall, we know that purpose of the Monkey isn't about quality....it's about quantity-at least, in the idea of how much bandwidth we can take! @loll@

I think he got it from doing the Live Taboo Tuesday updates in the Wrestling forum he did a play by play for every match ;)

Ahhh, so you ARE Grady. :D I thought you'd vanished on us, you sneaky bugger. :P

I thought you ate Grady, Wingus.

@smilepunch@

Sorry and I am joking. Someone had to say it and again, I apologize.

@smilepunch@

Man, you know I don't eat bugs, metal, organic, or otherwise. @smilepunch@

@smilepunch@

Man, you know I don't eat bugs, metal, organic, or otherwise. @smilepunch@

You must have stepped on him with your Megas then and Trynus is not the original Grady. @smilepunch@

True - that's why I post in the Monkey Room - know what I'm sayin'?  @smilepunch@

Oh Prowl, you sneaky bastard, you! @smilepunch@ Afterall, we know that purpose of the Monkey isn't about quality....it's about quantity-at least, in the idea of how much bandwidth we can take! @loll@

@loll@ @smilepunch@ You figured me out Chug.

BTW - I'm done my work for today :) 2 reports for the boss should keep her happy :) Now I can relax and enjoy life :)

It must be nice to be done. I'm at work right now and will continue to be here until midnight. Sigh....all to make an honest buck.

The bright side is, I get to sit in front of a computer and quite possibly spam all of the Monkey Room until TNI goes down again. @smilepunch@

ah, so you're Grady. all these name changes are confusing...whyd ya change your name?

actually I've never had sex and don't plan till after marriage :P

Same here. :)

Me three.

Like you three have the option...

@smilepunch@

Abstinance is easy when you take Mom to the prom

@loll@ dude that is so cold

seriously though, props to those who dont give in to peer pressure... drugs, sex, or otherwise ;)

Damn, i missed the virgin topic....LOL.