Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

WIPTF.jpg

another setup I'm working on, not quite sure I like it just yet though...  What you can't see from the pics  is armada starscream in the very back, & you can sorta make out Uni king atlantis  I'm most likely gona take that skywarp off the hook there, I just hung em there for abit & got a kick out of it  @loll@  Now sit back & watch the new fad as people start putting a million hooks in there roofs & hanging there figures @loll@ Sure would be a space saver ha!  Man I sure wish hasbro was more collecter friendly with there boxes, I can display japanese stuff about anyway & it looks nice & I can still see the product it self!

Liberate your toys, man! @smilepunch@

Especailly TidalWave! :D

Well i got $324 worth of free money in the mail today :D

Well, it was actually a refund for some medical crap i paid for and then found out a few months later i could apply for 'assistance' with it....im surprised they paid me back.

YAY Free Money!

lol

whats up guys?? just finished watchin' X-Men w/ Joe... I luv that movie!! :D

I might, i'm checkin shipping rates elsewhere first...cause the prices are better, but the shipping might throw it off.

Have you tryed links2cool? No matter how you look at it with suckers this expensive its best to go with a store with in @can@ if customs gets ya then you're scewed heh unless you can get someone to fudge the price for ya ;)

Hiya! Been busy with school recently, so I might not be around.

Yesterday was the first day we drew something in art class. The professor brought in a live model, so we had to draw her. Of course, she was nude, but that's art.

That is actually the first time I seen a real life woman nude and even happier that I wasn't arouse since this was simply art.

*Peeks in*

Is this a spam/socializing thread? Because if it is I'm in >=D

And Synch, didn't Links2cool close down a while ago?

Oh? I duno... havn't been keeping track, I thought someone else picked him up though... by him of corse I mean the store ...

*Peeks in*

Is this a spam/socializing thread? Because if it is I'm in >=D

And Synch, didn't Links2cool close down a while ago?

yea... you can talk about whatever, just about (in accordance w/ the rules and all). that's why its the MONKEY room... :D @monkey@

lala. I applied for an graphic artists job in advertising yay!

"Marketing Assistant

This position is a part time contract home office based one, involving producing advertisement for our sales reps, proofing to clients and final ads pdf'd submitted to Admax for publication. Remuneration in this position is based a percentage of each ad produced. We pay 5% of the ad value. ie a $500 ad pays $25. I would expect that your monthly billings to Admax for ad production would be in the $400 to $800 a month range. For the right person there would also be additional work for Admax Marketing in final magazine assembly, paying $15 per hour for approx 20-30 hours per month. Success in this part time position will lead to full time contract work."

I'd like to do that, plus ebay and art commissions on the side.

Anyone wanna do my assignment for me?

... ARgh! You'd rather do that than help a brother out!??!!!?!

lol... aight.

Im guessing none of y'all know law anyway...

(less of course if you do, please shoot me a pm) lol