Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I can handle that sort of thing, theres only so many weapons that you can give out and its something of a power of nature thing right? Never read the comics so I'm not 100% sure. That isn't anything really new if thats the case BW Tigerhawk had something similar.

What I don't like is the colors, to much orange, diecast should have been a different color. I like my version better other then the wings. I had a orange one first.(LOL)

Perve, Try sex addict, I find it more fitting. It not like Im peeping in peoples windows (barring Ms. 40fan of course).

I do like Sunstorms new powers, kinda different and cool.

Perve, Try sex addict, I find it more fitting. It not like Im peeping in peoples windows (barring Ms. 40fan of course).

I do like Sunstorms new powers, kinda different and cool.

@optimus@ You know SS49 there are clinics for folks like you.

Geez. The rate things are going around here, you figure if you don't have a female in your sig...you are in the minority.

You started it all.

Hmmm. Oh yeah - I guess I did. @smilepunch@ @loll@

I'm on that same boat Screamer. time for my meds! heheheh

if you take the same " meds " as ss49 banned is not the answer!

<_< I am scared. everywhere I look theres girls everywhere.. @grumpy@ ahhhh I need to find my shirtless Val Kilmer.. :) i am doing an all guy sig now with all them half naked. :P @firedevil@ @firedevil@ :unsure:

Make 'em oiled Lumberjacks and Synchy-pooh will be in heaven

I just thought I'd say this now for when the time comes anyone that can get me a shera at cost please do!! @loll@ Though I duno if I wana bother...

Motu looks like its gona be a pain to collect specialy since it costs over $100 just for a case to order in here :(

@loll@

hey guys. Sorry but i am going to quit posting for awhile.. This board is alittle too much right now.. maybe i'll be back in a few weeks but i doubt it. I'm sure Gunman will keep me updated on any new releases so its all good.

sorry to hear ya going, i am sure if you PM'ed the people you had problems with, they would be more then willing to work out your problems....

That pic is from one of my favorute movies Willow. i have to find a few more from tombstone and heat and a few others.. :P:P .. being a girl i got tired of seeing only nasty girls in sigs so thought i had better get a nice looking guy to cover up all the nastiness. :)

Aw come on its not like there xxx even I wouldn't want that here @hmmm@ Or would I ...

@firedevil@ @loll@