Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Well, I think I have to say psylocke for myself though I don't like her story of how she became "japanese"

I never really liked her...I loved that story when sabertooth almost killed her though...

My reason for liking pys is just eye candy. I mean she's hot. Too bad Marvel has to westernize the japanese ninja in one way or another. Just wondering, are there a 100 percent famous asian female in comicbooks or are they somehow americanized like the girl from live action show, relic hunter?

Boards have been sooo boring as of late.

Heh...well, i dont see YOU doing YOUR part to make them livelier....

@bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@

How bout that, make it more exciting?

Well I can't answer the favorite superheroine question. Which of course is Hawkgirl, but perhaps I could do a second placer. I've always liked Harlequin. Any future Batman movie that has the joker in it must include her, be it life action or animated.

Boards have been sooo boring as of late.

Heh...well, i dont see YOU doing YOUR part to make them livelier....

@bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@

How bout that, make it more exciting?

How about I kick you in the teeth then ? I'm sure everyone would get a good laugh out of that. :)

Not a fan of the bananas?

Anyways, that would hurt....

@bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna#

Hey opti I'm getting gargoyles episodes series, if you want em let me know there puny lil ones though :( may not even be worth it...

Hey opti I'm getting gargoyles episodes series, if you want em let me know there puny lil ones though :( may not even be worth it...

Probably not, but thanks anyways...

Should have the ftp back up in a while, kinda just forgot to reinstall it :P

Running windows Server 2003 now....way better than Xp so far, even though they're pretty similar

I'm on w2k & shall probly remain so for another 3 or 4 or 5 years unless something worth my while comes along... I love w2k it never completely crashes on me @loll@

I'm on w2k & shall probly remain so for another 3 or 4 or 5 years unless something worth my while comes along... I love w2k it never completely crashes on me @loll@

Windows 2000 is a very good OS, but I have really liked using Windows XP. I will stick with XP till Longhorn comes out, then it will be time for an upgrade.

... I will stick with XP till Longhorn comes out, then it will be time for an upgrade.

Thats exactly what i was planning....but i figured since i was formatting i might was well try something new...and i heard 2003 was much more stable than xp

... I will stick with XP till Longhorn comes out, then it will be time for an upgrade.

Thats exactly what i was planning....but i figured since i was formatting i might was well try something new...and i heard 2003 was much more stable than xp

I have tried Windows 2003 and found it to be rock solid. If I ever get my network set back up I will use it on one of my servers. There is one thing that I did find kinda funny about Server 2003 thought. When you shut it down, it makes you give a reason for the shut down. This is all fine and good, works to protect the system. But it needed the following reason listed: I was just trying out the OS and now that I am done, I want to shut down. @loll@

I have tried Windows 2003 and found it to be rock solid. If I ever get my network set back up I will use it on one of my servers. There is one thing that I did find kinda funny about Server 2003 thought. When you shut it down, it makes you give a reason for the shut down. This is all fine and good, works to protect the system. But it needed the following reason listed: I was just trying out the OS and now that I am done, I want to shut down. @loll@

I went through a turtorial that explained what settigns to change to make it into a workstation...voila, no more shutdown reason :)

I went through a turtorial that explained what settigns to change to make it into a workstation...voila, no more shutdown reason :)

I need to do that so that I can play with the OS and be able to shut down when I am finished.

Also, who locked the Transformes Name Game? I had not seen it in a while, so I went looking for it. I found it on page 13 and it was locked.