Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I wish i had a cool job and could afford to have Hauls like that one of yours...

I work part time in a grocery store for minimum wage. LOL @bH@

I had those kinds of jobs when I was working my way through college. It sucks but, if you keep after your education you can do whatever you want.

That haul was made possible by a month of hectic traveling allowing my salary to accumulate a bit. Plus being gone so much during basketball season is easier on the bills and living costs :D

I had those kinds of jobs when I was working my way through college. It sucks but, if you keep after your education you can do whatever you want.

Lol, i'm not even going to school...I'm just bein a lazy bastard right now. Hehe @smilepunch@

Ah! SEE!! They brainwashed you!!!! EVIL EVIILLLL!!! @firedevil@ @loll@

My life isn't going anywhere fast either at the moment I'm afraid ...

Been thinking of taking up baking though for quite a while...

Just need to sign up for the thing ...

I'm sure you'll snap out of your funk :D

I wouldn't have gone to school myself had it not been for the military paying for my first 2 years of tuition

Technically I did go to school....for a year and a half anyways. Had to leave cause i was lazy and watched too many cartoons. @pow@

Ah! SEE!! They brainwashed you!!!! EVIL EVIILLLL!!! @firedevil@ @loll@

My life isn't going anywhere fast either at the moment I'm afraid ...

Been thinking of taking up baking though for quite a while...

Just need to sign up for the thing ...

dude you can make a good living at it & theres allways a need for guys like us that know what were doing its not a bad thing to get into

& yes like anything else you have to sign up & pay lots of cash for it @pow@

Synch's specialty: Cookies!

You know it baby!! @loll@ @loll@ Where do you think grad gets all those he is allways giving to peopel!?

Hey opt!! Where are my new episodes dang it!! I want season 2 & 3 & 4!!!!!! @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Hey opt!! Where are my new episodes dang it!! I want season 2 & 3 & 4!!!!!! @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Lol, i havent gotten any more lately, gonna wait a bit....low harddrive space. Plus my ftp seems to not wanna work anymore

Oh wait, i forogt, i did get a couple the other day, and i have 5 episodes queued right now...wow, im forgetful. Yer welcome to try gettin em, coulda been a temp glitch that screwed up my ftp....

bed for me now nite nite! That guy hasn't replyed yet so I'm off to bed hopefully tomorrow sometime though :) Grad if you have cash I could use the $15 by next wensday at the least thanks man, no rush though :)