Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Hey graddy,for some reason,when i was listening to Dare to be Stupid(TFTM Soundtrack)ur name pooped in my head @hmmm@  

Hahahahaha~!!!, NOT @smilepunch@

GROW UP

And notice he spelt "popped" as "pooped" ;) And I'm the stupid one :rolleyes:

maybe he has a sign with your name on it that drops poop, that would explain why he doesn't like you grad.... =)

(must some how shoot the poop into his ear to get it into his head, or maybe he eats it...)

And ur telling me to grow up,that was just as stupid.god i spealy one word wrong,i know im not the only one who does.i got no light over here,so im surprised that i can see the keyboard.Maybe ur the one who need to grow up jason

What did you just say? I dont understand what you are trying to tell me...

Please proof read before you post, thanks

@smilepunch@

Im telling u to grow up.Ur jokes are so lame.Sheesh one misspelling and then this.So i will say it so u understand: YOUR THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP!

btw i am not the one that pointed out the mis-spelling, that was grad...

Yea but ur the one who made the crappy jokes

hmmmm I gots me $10 worth of snacks & the new tmnt, energno, & few old gijoe eps to watch :D I'm gona be having me a fun night:D

please don't get this room locked...

Yes, because we become rabid when our room is in jeoprady. :)

No we just become watchamacall em?.. People who move place to place all the time @loll@ nomads? @hmmm@ posting useless junk in all the other threads @firedevil@ evilllllllllllllllll evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll @firedevil@

Sora & jasonkimberson Please take this else where pm if need be we don't wana see it here thanks!

Nice @spam@ you could have PM'ed us to tell us that too, nice job Hypocrite

Wow spam in a thread that is supposed to have spam in it! What a crime!

Synch is not a hypocrite.

And he's right.

Leave your petty arguments out of this forum.

WEll been a pretty uneventful day, though it is surprising how much better I feel with the weight of having to work a shift I hate off of me. And, this is only the first night of it.(LOL)

Didn't get much in my Walmart/Meijers run but did get a Divebomb, working on my Laserbeak conversion right now. I'll touch up Thundershock later....always the next big thing for me.(LOL)

I

HAVE

FOUND!!!

A NEW GOD!!!!

HOSTESS Cherry PIE !!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:love:

Thats cool, where at & how mucH? I Hopefully have someone reserving both for me! But I wish a certain someones contact would get his butt back from cybertron & reply to his msgs! @firedevil@

Something for you monkey's....obviously he's no where near complete, but he'll look pretty badass when he is. Corse it would take some doing to ruin the divebomb mold.

Laserfang.jpg

Dude you are a custom freak ! You did that all just tonight ?! Progress is looking very good man ! The resemblance to Laserbeak is uncanny !

Hey grady, whereabouts did ya preorder it from? i been lookin around, but havent yet decided wether to do the PO or not.

Well I ordered mine from Link 2 Cool Toys but they are a Canadian based online store.

Works, for me, i am also canadian. @can@

site doesnt seem to wanna work though... :(

Been working on it for the last hour and a half. Would have been quicker to do but the detailing in the figure takes a while to get around. Still is a very cool mold. I might have to get another, I like the dual weapon version alot more then the single weapon one that I have, but I don't want to use that one just cause I'm sure it willhave more value in the future.

Hey grady, whereabouts did ya preorder it from? i been lookin around, but havent yet decided wether to do the PO or not.

Well I ordered mine from Link 2 Cool Toys but they are a Canadian based online store.

Works, for me, i am also canadian. @can@

site doesnt seem to wanna work though... :(

Nice man ! I had no idea you were a fellow Canuck ! :) Whereabouts are you from ?