Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Nothing really major just get something that you don't really care about ruining as a first piece. Having a dremmel around with some sanding, grinding, cutting and drilling attachments is a plus, and use quality paints. I perfer Tamiya.

Hrm I was thinking of buying one of them $10 packs of metalica paint from a wally

Nothing really major just get something that you don't really care about ruining as a first piece.  Having a dremmel around with some sanding, grinding, cutting and drilling attachments is a plus, and use quality paints.  I perfer Tamiya.

Hrm I was thinking of buying one of them $10 packs of metalica paint from a wally

If its Testors mold master paints they're pretty hit and miss. Some of them are fine, others are pretty watered down to the point they aren't really usuable. But thats not a bad set to get if you want to see if you can make a go of it. I would recommend doing a transformer with limited rub areas though. Bumblebee and Cliffjumper keychains are good, Datsuns are good to use, seekers have just the one rub area that will scrape off paint. The problem with Armada and Energon figures is that they use alot of pins and those sometimes can be a pain to remove.

Nothing really major just get something that you don't really care about ruining as a first piece.  Having a dremmel around with some sanding, grinding, cutting and drilling attachments is a plus, and use quality paints.  I perfer Tamiya.

have u tried customs of other toy lines?

No I mainly stick with Transformers, though I did do a few Gobot customs early on. And if the blank female microman characters ever are released I will make myself a fully poseable Hawkgirl figure.

Nothing really major just get something that you don't really care about ruining as a first piece.   Having a dremmel around with some sanding, grinding, cutting and drilling attachments is a plus, and use quality paints.  I perfer Tamiya.

No I mainly stick with Transformers, though I did do a few Gobot customs early on. And if the blank female microman characters ever are released I will make myself a fully poseable Hawkgirl figure.

you should try your hands on a few Joe figures and see what you can do man. #US1#

Nothing really major just get something that you don't really care about ruining as a first piece.   Having a dremmel around with some sanding, grinding, cutting and drilling attachments is a plus, and use quality paints.  I perfer Tamiya.

you should try your hands on a few Joe figures and see what you can do man. #US1#

I would but I don't collect Joe. Though I'm sure I could do some cool looking vipers.

For anyone that does not mind energon spoilers check out the superlink bit torrent post I'm about to post some cool screengrabs :) from episode 8 mega spoilers for those not watching it though

good morning fellas, I've got a question for ya.

I've been debating about purchasing a sunstorm/hauler set. everywhere I look it's sold out. I managed to find a set on Ebay but it's 160.00 for both of em (80 bucks a pop!) and it seems that when it's left up for bidding that's what it usually ends at.

My question is this. are there any places that still sell this set or will I have to give in to price inflation (40 + in some cases).

Thanks for the info/advice in advanced