Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I used ta have that little plane dude....wish i could remember what ever happened to the little bugger

Probably suffered the same fate most people's childhood TFs did: Sold at a garage sale or ended up as landfill.

I still have all mine :) I never was a thrower outer :) Lucky @loll@

I used ta have that little plane dude....wish i could remember what ever happened to the little bugger

Probably suffered the same fate most people's childhood TFs did: Sold at a garage sale or ended up as landfill.

Nah, i had him a few years ago....probably went with the rest of my tfs when i sold my collection on ebay...

*wishes he could get back the majority of that collection*

*...even just devastator and menasor would be nice*

:P

Well, my reason was that i was kinda bored of TFs...same thing that happened with my Marvel and then Star Wars collections before. Damn Damn Damn....i even had 4 near mint protectobots, which is one of the sets i'm trying desperately to find now....Grrrrrr

Well, my reason was that i was kinda bored of TFs...same thing that happened with my Marvel and then Star Wars collections before. Damn Damn Damn....i even had 4 near mint protectobots, which is one of the sets i'm trying desperately to find now....Grrrrrr

Ya I can sorta understand that. Thought of doing it my self a few times but I just wind up thinking what would I buy? answer = more toys @loll@

I still have 3 of the 4 TFs I had as a kid :)

I'm gonna bet that at least one of em is an Insecticon ;)

Yep :)

Kickback, Kup and 2 micromasters. The only one I don't have anymore is Hound. So actually I still have 4 of the 5.

Synch, I didn't have a lot of TFs as a kid because I was HUGE on GiJoe and Lego. That's where all my gifts and money went to.

I always liked hound, i dunno why though....I hope and pray that the Alternator version ahs his shoulder cannon. I havent seen it in any pics, but his engine's gotta turn into somethin ;)

He just aint gonan be the same canon-less.

I still have 3 of the 4 TFs I had as a kid :)

I'm gonna bet that at least one of em is an Insecticon ;)

Yep :)

Kickback, Kup and 2 micromasters. The only one I don't have anymore is Hound. So actually I still have 4 of the 5.

Synch, I didn't have a lot of TFs as a kid because I was HUGE on GiJoe and Lego. That's where all my gifts and money went to.

HAahah ya legos are the reason why I don't have more TFS than I do today but I don't regret any of it... Well maybe a lil but Ihad lots of good fun with legos, I still got all 3 tubs of it in my basement with boxs & instructions and all.

I ever get the room I'll build it all up again & display it:)

A couple sets I wish I did get though was that huge Mtron thing with the HUGEEEEE Wheels @loll@ & the mtron base & blacktron & blacktron mother ship

Hey, since we can spam and jump off-topic all we like in here, I'd just like to note that I just realized MP Prime is in perfect scale w/ BW TM Optimus Primal. Not really a revelation, but hey - it's news to me!

Goodnight all. ;)

Interesting to note that in The Agenda Part 3, BW megs is about as big as Prime's Head...the scale changes in Optimal Situation. :P

after looking at remy's pics of the test shot Hound, the engine seems to form part of his body...dammit

Yup his gun his hidden in his spare tire ;) Don't worry its still a kickass figure! I plan to get both BT & alt versions of this one if I gots the cash at the time.

Hey, since we can spam and jump off-topic all we like in here, I'd just like to note that I just realized MP Prime is in perfect scale w/ BW TM Optimus Primal. Not really a revelation, but hey - it's news to me!

Goodnight all. ;)

Yea check out some of remmys gallerys for that ;)

yeah, i knew about the spare tire gun....why are none of the alts ('cept tracks) gettin their Shoulder Canons?

And Lego...Lego's just plain cool.

Do I Look like there maker?:)

Ya I love legos even still :) I was a member of the lego club for ages as a kid

If i had a buncha extra cash, i'd go buy some of the bigger Star Wars lego sets...they're pretty awesome lookin. @xwing@

And a 'spawn' of lego, minimates are cool too.

Ya I've wanted hans ship for a while now but at $100 something forget that!

wow, ya know something? today i realized i like the ML figures so i got me another one! i now have Blade and Colussus! and i just pre ordered the next wave (the one with deadpool and cable! as well as others). i ordered a set! this is crazy! i noe collect 4 toy lines! TF, joes, XEVOZ, and now ML! its hard tellin whats next!