Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

That Voltron is bigger than I thought it was.

Synch, see if he'll sell us those Snakemen hanging on the wall :D

Naw he collects em ;) Ya it is huge! I dread the shiping cost! @loll@ looks like I'm gona have to wait till I get it before I see what it looks like since no one knows a link with pics @loll@

It shouldn't be any more than $20 and that's being generous.

Just have them send it to me, I'll let you know how much the shipping was on it when I get it. Looking forward to the Masterpiece version. Perhaps getting the show on DVD isn't to far behind, wasn't there talk of a new version of it. Heck the rate their going there will be a new version of any show that was remotely popular in the eighties. We might have gobots again.

Just have them send it to me, I'll let you know how much the shipping was on it when I get it. Looking forward to the Masterpiece version. Perhaps getting the show on DVD isn't to far behind, wasn't there talk of a new version of it. Heck the rate their going there will be a new version of any show that was remotely popular in the eighties. We might have gobots again.

I want a new Thundercats toon and toyline @grumpy@

Just have them send it to me, I'll let you know how much the shipping was on it when I get it.  Looking forward to the Masterpiece version.  Perhaps getting the show on DVD isn't to far behind, wasn't there talk of a new version of it.  Heck the rate their going there will be a new version of any show that was remotely popular in the eighties.  We might have gobots again.

I want a new Thundercats toon and toyline @grumpy@

I wouldn't mind at all if CN would show the old one again. They show to many Cartoon Cartoons. Show the old stuff.

i just wana see the original voltron cartoon... I remember watching it as a kid but when I was really little... I don't remember much...

WhatI thought were a few curses in it... someone betraying something, the voltron thingy forming & fighting heh... one series I really need to see again hehe

It was a show all about sex and violence, everyone wanted a piece from the princess.(LOL)

Evne lil timmy!?

LOL

sounds like every guys wetdream for atv toon series the way you discribe it @loll@

Would you be interested in the box? I'm probly just gona take the figures out & display them... I have no place for that box my self... I'm sure it would be a nice peice for a real voltron fan though

It was a show all about sex and violence, everyone wanted a piece from the princess.(LOL)

Evne lil timmy!?

LOL

sounds like every guys wetdream for atv toon series the way you discribe it @loll@

And we all know what my dream is for that show. Involves Hawkgirl in a bikini or skimpy nightware when she's not fighting crime.(LOL)

Anyone know why i get this message [You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo] when i try to upload an avatar from my comp? its only 6 k, so its nto the size limit...and its a jpg, but i've also tried a gif, same thing. Anyone?

Well then why is there a thing that says "Upload a new image from your computer" and then a space to browse and select it? And i dont want it on the sites gallery, i just want to use it for myself...

*me = greedy bastad, mwahahahahahaha*

or something to that effect....

Actaully its in the tf Community which is an entirely different area  @loll@  its just this room but with less class  @smilepunch@  @loll@  ;)

i hope king poseidon doesn't see this. that's his swamp and it's got all the class.