Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Grady was asking about glactigus or what not

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/g...7&box=&shownew=

Allso

http://mypopstore.com/shopsite_sc/store/ht.../product33.html

Looks like them jerks out right lied to pogoman about willow @grumpy@ Is it that hard to say "sorry were out of them?" If that was the case? @hmmm@

Oh http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/g...247&whichpage=2

Direct link for above pic gallery ( marvel stuff not buffy)

Pogo wasn't kiding about being huge!

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/g...1&box=&shownew=

(*&$IOKDFDSKFMHDJShoiuet89q357899495uakfjakldfasuj894ru43kldfdasjkfdsk

ARHG!! TOY OVERLoAD DANGER DANGER!!!!!

*(Idu89wr73489ruiokfdjaw7834

I WANT THAT "& THAT "& THAT & THAT OH & I WANT THAT & THAT & THAT & THAT & THAR

@bH@ @bH@ @bH@ @bH@ @cry@ @bH@ @bH@ @cry@ @cry@ @bH@ @bH@ @bH@

HAPPY 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME !!!!!!!

It's time to celebrate Grady's one year Anniversary on ADC/TNI, there's no point in cluttering the board with a thread about it so I'll do it in here !

I can't believe I've been here for a year already, it's just crazy. This place has gone through it's ups and downs since I've been here, changed from ADC to TNI and just so many other memorable moments. I've made a lot of friends here and want to thank the majority of you for making my time here such a blast ! Here's to another year on TNI !

CHEERS !

@drink@ @drink@ @drink@ @drink@ @peace@ @peace@ @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @can@ @can@ @can@

Congrats Grad on 1 year :) BTW - I am still lookin' for a Sunstorm for you :) I am asking the guy I bought from whether he can get an extra set for me...I'll let you know when I find out, but it'd be $100

Wonder how long I been on...

You know whats surprising, a lot of people that I thought have been here for ages havn't actaully been here much longer than me! @loll@ Like grady & screamer for example, there some others as well hehe :)

Anyways, cool grady you get a cookie! Better yet make it a bag of cookies just tell me what kind :) @loll@

Congrats Grad on 1 year :) BTW - I am still lookin' for a Sunstorm for you :) I am asking the guy I bought from whether he can get an extra set for me...I'll let you know when I find out, but it'd be $100

Cool, thanks a bunch man, I have Chris from L2CT looking for me as well. I'd have to get Hauler with it, but it'd only cost me $105 for both so I'm hoping he'll be able to hook me up.

Actually, I have been here since March 2002 but because my account was old, Jay had to restart my account when I became a mod so I lost my post count of over 3500K....

Yeah, Grad, I'll keep you updated but the set does include Hauler too :)

Congrats Grad on 1 year :)  BTW - I am still lookin' for a Sunstorm for you :)  I am asking the guy I bought from whether he can get an extra set for me...I'll let you know when I find out, but it'd be $100

Cool, thanks a bunch man, I have Chris from L2CT looking for me as well. I'd have to get Hauler with it, but it'd only cost me $105 for both so I'm hoping he'll be able to hook me up.

i may be interested in the hauler! someone on the board was goina go in and get a set and we were goina slpit the set up! i may want it! but ill need ta see how finances are!

Actually, I have been here since March 2002 but because my account was old, Jay had to restart my account when I became a mod so I lost my post count of over 3500K....

Sure you have Grimlock sure you have. Next thing your going to tell me is that I really don't have over 26,000 post on your site. @smilepunch@

My finances are going to be tied up in MISB goodness so I can't buy anything until April....when Targetmaster Hot Rod gets released....

My haul:

Sunstorm and Hauler

MISB G-1 Sludge

MISB Omega Supreme (today)

Yes, I got a MISB Omega today from a very kind seller :) One goal for 2004 complete....

Sure you have Grimlock sure you have. Next thing your going to tell me is that I really don't have over 26,000 post on your site. @smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@ I call that abuse of admin privs @loll@

@loll@ @loll@ I call that abuse of admin privs @loll@

What I have to use them. People are more impressed with a Admin that has a ungodly amount of post then one that has only 200. I did it for the benefit of the site. It was all for the site. I've given that site everything that I could.(LOL)

what would ya want for it? maybe and trade in joes? i have a few i would like ta trade!

Well I've gotta see if he can get them for me first @smilepunch@

Not too sure what I want for him, but would most likely want to trade for a TF as they take precidence over Joes. GiJoe is my secondary collection.

My finances are going to be tied up in MISB goodness so I can't buy anything until April....when Targetmaster Hot Rod gets released....

My haul:

Sunstorm and Hauler

MISB G-1 Sludge

MISB Omega Supreme (today)

Yes, I got a MISB Omega today from a very kind seller :) One goal for 2004 complete....

Wow that is a truly amazing haul Grimlock, I'm envious. Especially of the Sunstorm and Omega Supreme :)

what would ya want for it? maybe and trade in joes? i have a few i would like ta trade!

Well I've gotta see if he can get them for me first @smilepunch@

Not too sure what I want for him, but would most likely want to trade for a TF as they take precidence over Joes. GiJoe is my secondary collection.

well i dont have any G1! most of what i have TF wise are Armada, Universe, Energon, and some Joes! so if ya get the set and decide ya dont want hauler, email me what ya need and ill see what i can get!

I am happy too - the new year hsn't been been very kind to my personal life, so it's nice to have a little fun with the collecting to bring some balance back in....But Omega was one of my goals...Next up: completing my dinobot set :)