Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Galoob made them. They went out of business in 1998.

I looked in the clearance section at my TRU and found alot of Micro Machines priced at $3.

It's called the Redline Red Metallic convertible. According to Ford this concept car will not be produced--it is merely a marketing tool used to spark interest in the public. Thank goodness, so far I hate it. The Tungsten Silver coupe looks better but needs more work. They are on the right track, they just need a little shove.

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/concept/s1.../pics/index.htm

MustangGTConvConcept02.jpg

Coupe14.jpg

Ital Design Lamborghini Cala

This was to be the Diablo's little brother but it never happened. Only this one prototype exists. 400HP V-10, 6-speed manual transmission, 0-60 in 4.8 sec, top speed 181.

T

Cala2.jpg

aww I love that car!! Its been my fav since I found out it existed when it apeared in the game need for speed 2! hehe im going to start a thread about it ;)

Taco Car

C

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe...too many to list. I have been going to car shows since I was in a baby carrage.

I saw a 48 Tucker. on 51 made, 48 still proven exist. The one I saw was a replica.

a Lamborghini Countach seems popular here, I've seen one, and seen in the interior and engine bay too(it's behind the driver's compartment)

so many street rods that I can't count that high.

The George Barris Batmobile. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. The Munsters Coach. Other famous cars.

A 39 Ford Woody that made me stand and stare at it for nearly a half hour.

a blown 57 Chevy Nomad, tubbed out and full drag race, cruising the streets. A Divco Milk truck that was made into a drag racer. A Fiat altered that was not street legal but still cruising the street.

I could go on and on here.

this got screwy from the first page. It was suppsed to be the last letter, bnot a random letter from the name. So I'll try to get it back on the original track.

El Camino

O

(please forgive me, if the change was explained somewhere in the thread, I only read page 1, 8 and 9.

My girlfriend works at JCpenney and finds "Treasure Hunt" vehicles all of the time.I don't know anything about collecting Hot Wheels so she just puts them out with all of the other ones. Are these vehicles rare or worth anything? If they are i might just have to get her to pick some up for me. :D

The new ones Billy mentioned are called Speedez. I think Playmates makes them, not sure. I have only seen them at Target so far.

Also there are some other new micro-machine like cars out called Phat Boyz. They look like micro-machine streched 1 inch wide. They come in 2-packs. I picked up a '66 Mustang and a '90 Mustang. They have others like '57 Chevy, '60 something Vette, '98 Mustang, '50 something Ford truck..............

There are 12 new vehicles each year. Each one is limited to either 10,000 or 20,000 pieces. They are usually hard to find. The TH cars are what some HWs collectors live for, some even make threats and do other stupid things to get them.

As far as value, I think most TH cars are worth about $10 right away. Some have been valued higher for unknown reasons. Back in '97 or '96 there was a white/blue striped Dodge Viper RT/10 that went for $50 right away. Now it goes for $65-$100. I really want it but not for that much.

I collect only HWs that appeal to me and open most of them. Only twice I have come across TH cars, but since they were not ones I cared for I traded them to a friendly HW collector I know.