Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

well there are lots of differen classes...

Classic cars.. anything over 25 years old is classified under classic.

Muscle cars.. Cars like `69 Charger.. hehe from I think the years 65 to 73 pretty much.. Where they were just trying to make every day cars more Stockcar like.. Just big engines, big sleek bodies.. picture of a couple muscle cars below. now that's a muscle car :) 71 Hemi Cuda. one of my all time fav cars hehe

71cd3b.jpg

Mopar - mopar is a term given for Dodge muscle cars..(i think) and dodge related cars.. like plymouth and Chrysler..

Exotic cars.. mostly European.. makes like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Jaguar etc..

um.. what else you want to know?? lol

:evil: :evil: Before your lecturing......I only know three catergories of cars.....the regular car like Prowl......the lamborghini thanks to Sideswipe/Red Alert......and Ferrari thanks to the Omnibot, ehhee.

smileyrem.gif"If you're gonna ride, ride in style"

kiddsani.gif

:evil: :evil: Before your lecturing......I only know three catergories of cars.....the regular car like Prowl......the lamborghini thanks to Sideswipe/Red Alert......and Ferrari thanks to the Omnibot, ehhee.

Prowl is a Datsun 280 ZX. not a very "regular" car hehe.

its ok though remy :) monkey still loves you

hey viper.. I've seen one of those new mini's before.. hehe they are pretty cool!! I've also seen a suped up original Mini as well!! it was so neat.. they had the engine all bored out, and heads on that sucker.. haha.. so funny.

I see lots of those type of street cars of Fast and the Furious. :) there getting pretty popular now a days. hehe. with the neon lights undernieth, cool paint jobs, body kits, rear spoilers.

just like driving a race car around :)

Renault Ellypse Concept

T

Indigo (Ford) Not the best concept car but the engine was awsome. 441hp 6.0 litre V-Twelve engine-formed by mating two V-Six units together - was estimated to give a top speed of 170mph and 0-60 time of under four seconds.

O

thumbnail_img_0_ford12.jpg

ford_indigo_002.gif

thumbnail_img_0_indigo2.jpg