Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I dont stop in much because i dont really collect cars. I do pick up a few Hot Wheals every now and then. I think I have about 40 or 50. I leave them in the package, they are for my kids when the are grown. (I dont have kids yet, just planning ahead, I want to have something to pass down to them.)

Ok here is a game, maybe we can get this forum going a little better :)

I will start off by naming a car, then another person can name a car using the letter of the last car listed :) for example.. Ferrari. next car will start with I. Italdesign Cala.. A.. Austin mini and so on and so on.. If you need help and cant think of a name of a car.. remember you can name a company or model of a car.. like ford focus or chevy alderado.. anything! :)

but go here if you need help :)http://www.supercars.net/index-present.html

there's every letter cept X so we shouldn't have a problem :)

Ford

D.

Have u bought it yet drummer? u posted the above over a year ago and i know u have had a few jobs since.has tru still got it?

my brother and i had 100's of matchbox cars. he then later collected the larger models. he had a viper it was cool. we still have all of them!

I have a couple vipers.. hehe an RT/10 and a GTS.

my little brother has lots of hot wheel type dinky cars.. I went bout lots or hot wheels track too.. hehe we send them down flying back and forth so fast... I got hit in the head once :(

i posted it in augest.. hehe

no I havn't got it yet.. its still there though!!! they have lots left. I really want it. it looks so awesome.

I hope they make some other cool stuff like batmobile and other movie type cars in big scale.

and a die-cast monster truck!! that would be really sweet!!

I got hit in the head once :(

ha ha boys will be boys!

im sure my brother and i have had a few knocks here and there.

I remember when i was younger my brother and i had loads of matchbox cars all stored in a big tub.(we kept the best ones seperate so they didnt get scratched in the tub and had them on display because they looked cool.)

we used to play with them outside in the garden, on the path etc.well one day i remember the older lads of our row of houses that we used to play with were on there bikes and we set a ramp up and a line of cars and we/they had to jump over the line of cars on there bikes.....well as you can imagine some got damaged.but what was worse,if i remember correctly is that my brother and i had to go in for tea and when we came back out loads were left dented,scratched,bent,squashed,chipped and the plastic windows smashed..... :cry: and the lads had also gone inside there houses and just left them lying there like a scrap yard :cry: :cry: :cry:

i believe the tub of matchbox cars still exists at my dads house.cant remember what happened to them if not?

my brother was more of a car collector/fan than me he had some really nice ones.he still has them but some got damaged over the years.he had a really cool rally car that sadly i dropped when we were at my grandma's and it dented the back frame :cry: sorry chris! (my brothers name!)

wow.. jumping lines of dinky cars.. never heard of doing that before..

I remember my brother and I would smash dinky cars with hammers to simulate crushed cars for monster trucks.. lol.. what were we thinking???

some of those cars are worth money now! oh well. hehe

we would always zoom them down the drive too as cars drove my and see if we could get real cars to fun them over.. lol.. it was crazy