Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I have a lot. Vipers, Mustangs, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Beatles, Police cars, etc.........

Last week I found the Viper GTSR with the new blue paint job, and the black BMW Z8.

Matchbox cars are becoming a lot more detailed now, better than Hotwheels.

• 1 month later...

I have an inventory of over 3000 Matchbox collectibles, you are bound to find something you like in our selection. If you have any specific collectibles in mind, you can e-mail me at brennen@townisp.com or view our inventory on www.rwc-toys.com. We look forward to your business!

Found this at TRU the other day. was very very cool looking but I didnt want to spend the 40 bucks at the time. an awesome collectable thoough!! anyone who collects cool stuff like that should definatly pick it up! its worth it! all die-cast.

• 3 weeks later...

CHECK IT OUT MY WEBSITE FOR:

G.I.JOE, Masters of the Universe, Big Jim, Japanese Robots, Princess of Power, Mask, Hot Weels, Dolls, Lego, Barbie, Disney, Trasformers, Saint Seiya, Smurfs, and many many more!!!

welcome_def.jpg

www.tons-of-toys.com

www.tons-of-toys.com

www.tons-of-toys.com

p><p><a href=]http://www.boomspeed.com/mgh2/tons-of-toys...arton.jpg' alt='tons-of-toys...arton.jpg'>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else found any of these yet?? I found them at TRU.. and I think walmart might be getting them too.. I also found some die-cast transforming toys.. but they dont turn in to robots.. more like little weapon plat forms and stuff..

Since I couldn't come on here.. I went and pulled a few cars out of storage to put on display now that I finally have a room! my sister moved out wahoo!! I have a room now! no more couch for me. oh ya.. I miss her though..

anyways, I Decided to bring out my Bugatti EB110, Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari 360 Spider, Maclaren F1, 1970 Hemi Cuda, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari 348 TB, and a couple others I can't remember now cuz im at my bro's place for a couple days.. hehe

There use to be these Matchbox cars that came with caps that you use to put in underneath them,then have this little gizmo that you put in the side and turn it and the front bumper would come out and you would send it against a wall to make the cap go off. I can't remeber the name of the series. Also had a helicopter that had launchers to launch your cars at stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Toys R Us has the new 1:18 scale 2003 Viper SRT. $22.99

I don't like the new design very much but it's growing on me. I will always prefer the original Viper.

I love the original design of the viper. but after producing prety much the same car for what was it like 7 years? I think it disereved a change :) but I'll always love the original GTS :D very cool car. hehe

I wanna get a 1:12 scale version of the viper.. I dont know if anyone makes a GTS version.. I've only seen the RT/10..

I have never seen a 1:12 GTS either, I don't think it was ever made.

The original design is 10 years old, 1992-2002. I just think they should have ended production all together rather than change the car. The Viper is little brother of the 427 Shelby Cobra. There was never a 2nd version of the Cobra because it was perfect just like the Viper.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to TRU the other day and saw the viper model :)

It looked really sweet. they had the new Diablo there too! ugly ugly color though! ahhh pukey green. what are they thinking? hehe should be yellow like they are making them! hehe. with black windows :)

but ya I really want these now :)