Did you know?

1846D7M8
    By 1846D7M8,

Did you know that the G.I.Joe: EXTREME cartoon was made by Sunbow? Sunbow is also the same company that made the original G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero cartoon series! #---

And Now You Know...

what do you think of duke?

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,
    :D What do you guys think of the character of duke and the wave 5 action figure? Just asking because A lot of people dont like duke, and dukes my favorite character of all time. I think I like him so much because I had a hall of fame duke and a battle corps duke when I was five and really liked duke out of all of the other gijoes I had. :roll:

wave 3 favorite

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,
    :D Which wave three figure is your favorite and which ones are your least favorite. My favorite would have to be the snake eyes vs cobra commander 2 pack, Second to that would be flint and baroness. The one that I dont like is the scarlet and stormshadow 2 pack. :D :-? :P :roll: :) 8) :oops: :wink: :( :lol: :cry: @*- (@) :o :x :evil: @-@ :)- (@) #=$ ^*^ $@ ^| #=$

Coolest cartoon song "Gijoe the Movie"

Commander Shockwave
    By Commander Shockwave,

They should have made this the "pre" song for their episodes after the movie - It added so much to the original . I down loaded it off morpheus a while back - aaaaahhh the good old days .

when are the new g-gundam figures coming out?

neue zeil
    By neue zeil,

i'm talking about spiegel,john bull,nobel,minaret,and whoever else is suppossed to be in it?so when does wave 2 come out?

Hey Jay C I have a Question for you!

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,
    :D Hey jay c I have a question about the new Beachhead. In the wave three pictures it loks like his left lower leg is the same as his right lower leg. Is this a factory error or will all beachheads be like this? :D

Most awesome Generation 1 set 2 Decepticon - Poll

Commander Shockwave
    By Commander Shockwave,

Which Decepticon is your Personal favorite ? Based on Cartoon / Toy / Comic . I will be doing the other sets in a poll soon .

Wave 3 pics posted

Three Storms
    By Three Storms,

http://66.221.124.161/g/?mode=album&album=...+Wave+3&start=0

Beach Head just keeps looking like the best of the Joes. The Baroness has gray added so it's not all-black now and nearly entirely gray. Her file card clearly shows her with long hair still, so I don't know why the figure doesn't. I'd like to know Hasbro's obsession with making Zartan bald. Hasbro actually managed to put a big sound tab on Storm Shadow's Uzi. Now we have three hooded CC's with no sign of a helmeted one in sight in the new series. SE comes with a Tele-Viper back pack, and Mindbender comes with a Tele-Viper comm-gun, so if you have a Tele-Viper needing accessories......

Most awesome Generation 1 set 1 Decepticon - Poll

Commander Shockwave
    By Commander Shockwave,

Which Decepticon is your Personal favorite ? Based on Cartoon / Toy / Comic . I will be doing the other sets in a poll soon .

New stuff on main ADC page

Tom-1
    By Tom-1,

Check it out!

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

Jay! the links in the emails arent working.....

firestongue
    By firestongue,

JayC... ive noticed lately that on my email, when i get a response, the link doesnt work anymore. i think its because its broken up, i.e. "http://american dream comics.com/bb/whatever/..."

see what i mean? the ADC has spaces in it, so its not working. its only started doing this in the last few days. please o please fix it! its so much easier than going thru and searching for my topics!

thanks

Can I be a moderator ?

Commander Shockwave
    By Commander Shockwave,

I was just wondering . I'd like to help out .

Do I have enough Neo-Vipers? :D

Tom-1
    By Tom-1,

Is this a satisfactory display of Cobra power or do I need to recruit a few more troopers?

Neos.jpg

LMK!

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

Mis-heard lines in the GI Joe cartoon

Samus Aran
    By Samus Aran,

Hey, guess what, this thread isn't me being a dumb noob and asking questions! ;)

Thought this would be a funny thread... has anyone ever misheard a funny line in a GI Joe ep?

In "Flint's Vacation", at the very end when the dome is collapsing, after a Joe says "we've gotta get out of here!", Shipwreck says, "...or we're gonna be kissing coral!" Both my brothers, when hearing that, thought he said, "We're gonna be kissing Carl!" and said, "Who's Carl?" :lol:

Also, in "Hearts and Cannons," the transcript at Quickkick's theater says that when Footloose and Dusty are in the desert, Footloose wakes up and says "Freak dream city, man!" I always thought he said, "Freight train city, man!" in reference to Dusty's really loud snoring. :lol:

Any other misheards from you guys? When my brothers asked me who Carl was, I was laughing so hard...! ;)

Picked up the HISS IV

Tom-1
    By Tom-1,

Good grief, it is as bad as they say.

* The striking cockpit really does not serve any purpose. Don't they expect the Neo-Viper pilot to get a concussion from hitting another vehicle with his driving pod?

*The tank is so fat. The name HISS stands for HIgh Speed Sentry. This thing couldnt get over 20 MPH, I'll bet.

* 80% of the Neo Viper gunner is left exposed in the gunnery pod. It is impossible to not shoot this guy out of the seat if you tried.

The HISS IV is a nice support vehicle, but if you've got a budget... Buy a FANG and some Joes instead.

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

Who's going to Big Apple Anime Fest 2002

Beach Head
    By Beach Head,

This will be located in the Virgin Megastore in Times Square in NYC. On August 30th they'll have the world premiere of Cowboy Bebop The Movie.

August 31st Preview of Millenium Actress

September 1 Exclusive screening of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

Get inf at www.bigappleanimefest.com and tickets at www.fandango.com

Goodbye everyone

Phanstar
    By Phanstar,

Well Im going to take Jayc's advice and go somewhere else.

Laters....

R.I.P. Clam34

Tom-1
    By Tom-1,

I recieved the following e-mail this morning, and it truly disturbed me. It's ridiculous that this had to happen, and I suggest you all check this out -

Hey Tom,

I did get banned from the ADC message boards afterall.

JayC says I was banned for the thread I started in the

monkey room that you have been posting on after me. He

said it was the last straw, even though the thread is

not offensive at all. I guess I was not allowed to

post in the Monkey Room.

Anyways, I emailed you because you have your address

listed. Please let the other guys know.

This is bulls**t.

But I'm not going to complain. Because in a place where scumbags like TheOne are still around, while Clam gets the boot, I dont see any reason to fight this. It's wasted effort. The only this the guy was guilty of was having character.

Was Clam harsh with some people? Yes. Does he deserve to not share his point of view with us again? NO.

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

Why are they advertizing the cartoon on figures NOW?

firestongue
    By firestongue,

I guess along with wave 2 comes more of wave 1 but with that sticker on there advertizing GI joe toon on CN. and even its wrong, saying its on from july to aug. 9. the toon went longer than that.

maybe this means they will bring it back again, but i sure wish theyd tell us. i think its kinda dumb they are just now putting stickers on them, and many walmarts and other stores have yet to get them still!

Lanard Corps Toys and other Knock Offs

Phanstar
    By Phanstar,

I am curious as to what others think of some of the Lanard vehicles and playsets. I know the figures SUCK, but I keep going to meijers and seeing this awesome hovercraft, and a what looks like a dragonfly knock off, and an old fang 1 knock off, and night landing raft... and I just keep looking at these toys, and then I look to the right of me and see the new fang 3 and the Rock Slide, and the Dominator... And I cant help but think the Lanard toys are cooler! Sure they look a little cheaper with their paint jobs, and such... But I dont know.. I just think its a sad day when knock off companies are making better joe toys than hasbro is....

I still havent brought myself to buy any of these lanard toys but I am very tempted to buy a few and integrate them with my current gi joe collection...

Has anybody else done that? Bought corps toys to use with joe figs? What do you guys think of the Corps toys... Are they worth it?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE