tiger force outback???

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,

:evil: Is anyone else dissapointed with the new out back.?? The only thing that I dont like about himis that they didnt paint the bullets on his legs. And why cant hasbro get the skin tones right, ITS either to dark or to pale. The tiger force figs look as pale as ghousts. But at least hasbro is trying to get out back right,obviously they dont have out back version 1 but at least they didnt give us the crappy battle corps figure. But besides outback I think the other figures look good, and they finally gave dialtone his moustache back :D .

SGT.STALKER

Captain Picard
    By Captain Picard,

I just bought sgt.Stalker yesterday and this is one cool figure I bought it yesterday in my local target does anybody else have Sgt.Stalker???

:)-

I just bought the new hiss and I like it!!!!!!

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,
    :)- :D I dont know whats so bad about it, I think its great. the only problem with it is the back part that holds two figures is kind of small. :)-

the name game

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,
    :D Can you say the same name more than once I thought you eliminated names after you first used them. Some people are cheating, CHEATER, CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!!!!!! :evil:

What's wrong?

hamsterboy
    By hamsterboy,

With the box for posting? Instead of a solid line around,I see a bunch of broken lines. It's a small thing but it's annoying none the less.

Hunting for Wave 2: False Alarm!!

Devilbat
    By Devilbat,

Tonight I went to Wal-Mart, tirelessly looking for Wave 2 Joes, when I came across a pallet stacked with cases of new toys. After studying the cases trying to figure out what they were, I saw one big case on the bottom with "Hasbro Toys" emblazened on the outside of it, and I could make out the words "3-3/4 Assortment" underneath a sticker on one side. :o Ohhh...could it be I had finally found that which I had waited and searched for so so long?! As I was looking at the case, an employee came walking by. I calmly and politely asked her if she could open the case for me, and she was very nice right back and said she would! Hoo-ha! Oh yeah!! I was going to have first dibs on Wave 2 figures right out of the case!! As she walked away she told me to just get what I wanted and leave the rest in the case.

I felt like Indiana Jones when he found that idol in "Raiders", or when Belloque went to open the Ark to see what treasure awaited him. I excitedly opened the case to find...two Night Attack Choppers. @*- I looked at the case again, and it was labeled on the other side, "3-3/4 Bravo Vehicle Assortment".

^*^

I was so disappointed. Oh well. The search continues...... :cry:

HUGE GI Joe "Gettin Savage" Forum UPGRADE!

Recondo
    By Recondo,

That's right guys, we decided to quite dinking around with a small time free server & pulled out the big bucks.. come & check it out! (you'll be happy you did :)) Peace.

Gettin Savage,

Featuring many GI Joe discussion areas, classifieds, news, LIVE chat, fan art, off-topic, Australia & British GI Joe sections, and the original Beachhead's Buyers Club!

Check it out & LMK what you think!

customization question.

peterfn216
    By peterfn216,

Hi, I had some customization questions:

1. Do you use brushes or sprays?

2.How do you paint joints.

3.is there a place where already customized figures are sold?

Valkyrie Specification

Reminator
    By Reminator,

:evil: :evil: Does anyone know which website has a good specification of the Valkyrie (VF-1A,J,S, Super, Strike), I mean in term of thier height, size, weight, speed, ammunition power.....etc.??? Also images as well....I don't mean the toys image.....the cartoon images or some great one.

:)- RÉMY / RÉMI / REMINATOR :)-

"Hm...but why are they using such as primitive weapon?"

New MS Gundam And G Gundam Figures Are Out... Sorta

Dieselboy M
    By Dieselboy M,

well, like i said, sorta...

i was at target today and they had the new g gundam mega size mobile fighter figures. these things are huge, a full 12 inches of gundam. there's only shining gundam and dragon gundam in the series, but they do look really awesome. they don't have all that many unique features, but shining can change to super mode, and dragon includes some really long arm extensions, more accurate to the show than the short extensions on the 4.5" dragon gundam. they're not bad either for $29.99, i'll have to pass on them for a while and make the upcoming 4.5" figures my priority. :)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/bda084big.jpg

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/bda083big.jpg

in other [somewhat new] gundam figure news. the rgz-91 re-gz with back weapon system and zaku with magella attack tank are now in the newer blue package deco. so, while you still wait for "new" stuff to come out, you can always build a bigger zaku army. :wink:

also, the previous ms gundam wave (with rx-79 gm head, acguy, zock, and gyan) reissued the 0080 kampfer and 0083 gm cannon II (or camon, hehe) on the new blue cards, i've also recently spotted reissued 0083 gm custom, as well as the camo colored zaku and real type gundam.

so still nothing actually new (except the mega size mobile fighters), but there's more stuff being reissued. which may not be much use for us that already have them, but good for some of those that haven't gotten them yet.

diesel

small joes has some new toys.

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,
    :D First off they have all of wave 2,They also have some new corps figures that look really cool. My favorite would have to be the new hazmat team with vehicle. THe new corps toys would be great in dio stories.

Do you think Falcon will return in the new gijoe vs cobra

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,

@*- Well,,,,,,,,, Do yah??? @*-

Gijoe club member???

Joe Boy
    By Joe Boy,

:-? Has anyone sent their check to hasbro to become a member of the gijoe club??? I was thinking of sending a check to them this week to become a member. Does anyone know how long it will take to get the customized gijoe and all the other stuff??? :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- @-@ :evil: :x :o:( :lol: :cry: @*- (@) #=$ :wink: :oops: 8) :):D :-? :P :roll: ^*^

Custom Jedi Figures

PixelDan
    By PixelDan,

Here are a bunch of random Jedi knight customs I have made. i am going to use this in an Arena Battle diorama I'm going to build. I actually have many more that I am making that I don't have pics for yet, but I'll post them once they are done! what do you think?

de-badoobok1.jpg

de-zane1.jpg

de-self-jedi1.jpg

Toybiz Balrog Coming...in 2003???

TheGD
    By TheGD,

Hey folks,

Go check out the report on The Green Dragon concerning comments made by Toybiz's own Jesse Falcon on the fate of the Balrog...bottom line...they are trying desparately to get this guy released.

TheGD

Ordered my Exclusive Glow-in-the-dark Monev the Gale today!

firestongue
    By firestongue,

(Er, i guess this is where this topic should go--im pretty sure Monev is Anime. oh well)

yeah, as you can probly tell, im not much into anime, but i am into:

1. Big villains with lots of guns

2. glow in the dark stuff.

thats why i ordered this guy today! i was in my local comic store looking thru the previews magazine, and there he was. i thot this guy wasnt going to be available in the US. either way, i ordered it thru my comic store thru previews. they said i couldnt do it on my own, that they have to [thru previews anyway].

it was only 29.99 like the original, so im stoked! i didnt get the original btw.

if any of you want this guy, better go talk to your comic store owners!

IN MEMORY TO CRAZY DRUMMER

Reminator
    By Reminator,

Although you may be banned from the ADC forum...but we in this Transformers forum will always remember you...... Oh yeah, monkey told me that his is truly, madly, and deeply miss you too :cry: :cry:

You have provided us many happiness as well laughters....... It's sad that this Transformers Forum had just lost one of its great transfan. Sorry bud...I'm suck with orating....hope you understand if you are reading this.

If you want to email me...just visit my amateur website and click on the Devastator icon:

www.angelfire.com/ny5/reminator

WE WANT CD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- RÉMY

(no signature logo from me for this typical post)

A ponderment...

LtFalcon7694
    By LtFalcon7694,

So...Life Line is a pacifist, and yet he still has a gun...why is that?

The G.I.JOE name game!

By Guest,

HI! :)

Just a little game...

Ok, what you have to do is name a character, vehicle or weapon etc which is related to G.i.joe and that starts with the last letter of the previous name.

E.G. If i start off with Snake Eyes the last letter of Snake Eyes is S which means the next person has to name something beginning with S.

so, Stormshadow

last letter being W

so the next person names something beginning W.

OK lets have a bit of fun and test your g.i.joe knowledge.....

Also please add pics whenever possible to make it more fun.

cheerz sith.

New Vehicles for Preorder At EE

Compact Attitude
    By Compact Attitude,

Entertainment Earth has new 3.75 vehicles for preorder. The new Bravo case contains: x1 Sky Sweeper Jet and x2 Smoke Screen Transport. I hope the Smoke Screen is a COBRA transport copter. :D They also have a deluxe two pack for preorder which has: x1 Tread Fire Tracker and x1 Joe Recon Copter. http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...umber=HJ57405CC

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...umber=HJ57405CC

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE