• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Monkey_Shuttle

Monkey_Shuttle

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

For one reason or another, this throne room display tickles me.

Attached Files

#52 Leatusiv

Leatusiv

Quintesson

• Members
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

I almost thought that I was an orb holder short, but then I found it magically hiding behind the throne. It's silly that they'd expect you to ship a ~20lbs box for one dinky little accessory.

LOL OMG

I figured for the hell of it I would try behind the throne and to my embaressment I just found my orb holder

You'd figure D.R. reps would have known to tell you to look there.... But if you've ever talked to them(and I have)you would probably figure out why.

#53 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

The Jedi Insider Jedi

• Moderators
  • 31,780 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

I almost thought that I was an orb holder short, but then I found it magically hiding behind the throne. It's silly that they'd expect you to ship a ~20lbs box for one dinky little accessory.

LOL OMG

I figured for the hell of it I would try behind the throne and to my embaressment I just found my orb holder

You'd figure D.R. reps would have known to tell you to look there.... But if you've ever talked to them(and I have)you would probably figure out why.

A few years ago I called them when they sent me Hordak instead of Man at arms.They had no idea of what I was talking about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us