Photo

DC Collectibles Arkham Asylum Batman Vs Bane Figure 2-Pack Video Review & Images

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Wire

The Wire

Monkey

• Members
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

DC Collectibles Arkham Asylum Batman Vs Bane Figure 2-Pack Video Review & Images

View the full article

#2 JoeRhyno

JoeRhyno

Spock

• Admin
  • 12,489 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Props for DC collectables bringing Bane out again. I saw this beast at the comic shop today. I hope to get mine next week.

#3 Belmont13

Belmont13

Horde Trooper

• Members
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

That Bane looks pretty cool I'm torn between this one and the upcoming Arkham Origins one.

#4 Snowman81

Snowman81

Trypticon

• Members
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

That Bane looks pretty cool I'm torn between this one and the upcoming Arkham Origins one.

Tell me about it! Really not sure which way to go, both look really good. Will have to think about it for a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us