G.I. Joe FSS 2.0 Cesspool Figure Packaged Image

View the full article

#2 GPM in ICT

GPM in ICT

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Really liking the look of the figure and can't wait to start getting the FSS figures. Hopefully since they are showing carded previews they aren't too far from starting to roll them out.

#3 nighthawk

nighthawk

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

If I remember correctly, the one thing I disliked about this figure is that the helmet is actually an alternate head that you swap and is not an actual helmet you can put over the figure. I hope I'm wrong though. I hated how the FSS1.0 Big Boa's gloves were separate swappable hands. I wished they were hollowed out and can go over the hands.

#4 jedimaster-c

jedimaster-c

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

I really never cared for Cesspool. The whole Eco warriors thing was rather dumb in my mind.

#5 RecklessEndangerment

RecklessEndangerment

Romulan

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

If I remember correctly, the one thing I disliked about this figure is that the helmet is actually an alternate head that you swap and is not an actual helmet you can put over the figure. I hope I'm wrong though. I hated how the FSS1.0 Big Boa's gloves were separate swappable hands. I wished they were hollowed out and can go over the hands.

I pretty sure the helmet is Sci-Fi's alternate head repainted in gold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us