DC MultiVerse 4" figures

GuitarDevil

Just saw these Arkham City figs are on pre-order. I'll admit DC isn't my main squeeze so this is the 1st I'm hearing of these products. Has anyone heard anything great about them? Are they worth handing over the GW's I have saved up for other things?? Some of them look cool but others so-so. What's the word on the cyber streets??

Since they aren't going to be out until next spring, I doubt you'll hear much. I think some of them look pretty good and am looking forward to some articulated Batman figures to put near my Joes. I am wondering about how good they'll turn out. Batman and Azreal look pretty good, but I think Bane and Deadshot look a little chunky because of waist design. Personally I don't see why Mattell can't just down size the DCUC figures. The four inch Avatar figures they did for the figures had DCUC type articulation and looked pretty good.

Batman, Azrael & Mr Freeze don't look to bad atall.......Bane looks like he's teaming up w/Ray Mysterio at Summerslam......Deadshot looks like he's gonna break hearts & warm pegs......all over the world....

As a big fan of 6 inch action figures, I think I will buy Total Heroes. The new 4 inch figures look good and it seems they will have articulation, but I'm kind of moving away from 4 inch. So I might be very selective with the 4 inch. I plan to buy the Batman 1989 movie figure that I read will be in the 4 inch line.

The Multiverse figures aren't too bad. Some of them actually look kinda cool. And it'd be really cool to see some smaller scale variations of the Arkham characters. I really like their designs. Curious to see what all the movie wave consists of too. And yeah, Deadshot does seem a little disappointing so far. Like Azrael, though.

• 3 months later...

Saw these Multiverse figs tonight at a Toy Specialty Shop (kinda like a huge comic toy shop but w/out the comix) I have to admit the figs looked good to me but there were some dudes in the way so I wasn't able to scrutinize them too much....the seller wanted I believe $30-40 per fig depending on which character...man I'm on toy overload this Xmas....I have to take another look at em....

Well I got Azreal today since I ordered a couple things from Amazon( Assassins Creed and and the Armored Batman/ AzBats esque figure from the kids Batman line). He's a nice figure with ball joint shoulders, hinge elbow, swivel wrist and waist. The legs are just like the DCUC figure with no ankle articulation. The one thing I don;t like is the very soft plastic used for the the sword, sheath and left arm blades. I'll pick up Batman when I see him and am really looking forward to wave two.

Found @ target for 2.50 apiece because werent in system.

mannnn I can't get that lucky lately.....I haven't seen any of these at all yet.....my Targets are stingy & always on the ball when it comes to pricing.....cmon overworked tired give-a-damn redshirt....misprice all my toyz for days....I could use the accidental discount....nice find man

I'm gonna hafta take a look at ole' Bats when he's released....Bane looks like a ProWrestler....maybe some customizer can make an Starman out of him...& DeadShot doesn't interest me that mucho either...

Saw these at 2 Targets tonight for $10 they don't look half bad either....the only guy I didn't see was Deadshot......If I do bite in the Future I would prolly give Bats, Freeze, Azrael an home & Bane would prolly be voted off the island.....I wanted to snag up a freeze but I hafta eat sometime this week.....maybe next payday I'll visit these guys....hope the price doesn't get jacked up

I ordered Mr. Freeze online and really like him. I've reviewed him here with quite a few pics (it's tough to get his helmet without much glare):DC Multiverse Mr. Freeze

I ran into Bane, Deadshot, and Batman at TRU yesterday, but just wasn't that impressed by them. Interestingly, my first Mr. Freeze had two QC issues, so I got a replacement and my second was just fine.

I'm just waiting for the movie wave. The idea of making a 4" series isn't bad, just bad quality delivered from Mattel. Just look at what Hasbro is doing with their MU line.

• 3 weeks later...

I am actually impressed by these 4 inch Arkham city figures. I did a few mods on the figure and I am pretty happy with it. I popped the head off and put about a small piece of plastic in the whole. I warmed up the head again in warm water and popped it back on. Now he is not a no necked batman. I also sliced the bend at the foot and glued a toothpick in the whole to make the feet stand at more of a 90 degree angle. I then took a wooden popsicle stick and worked it into a small batarang. I am planning on using it as a template for some small plastic ones. Overall, they are pretty cool. They just need some accessories and a little more quality checking before the release stage.

Cool Ideas PMZ....I may have to try that to give my BM (haha) some semblance of an neck....I have yet to pick up any more of these figs besides the Armored BM I found 2 weeks back & yes RE Deadshot is terrible, at first I couldn't find him anywhere but now he seems to be the Pegwarmer....I need to get a Freeze maybe 2 he has some strong customization potential....& Azrael....I don't know yet about Bane.....he still looks like he belongs in a Wrestling Ring to me.....I've looked him over a few times....I still dunno about him...