Episode VII Rumormill

Wheeljack35

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavenly day...that would have been embarrassingly disastrous. Could you imagine? Even if they buried him in prosthetics and make-up, we would all be so distractingly aware of who he is, it would ruin whatever scene he was in. That was a huge dodged bullet in my opinion...

Heavenly day...that would have been embarrassingly disastrous. Could you imagine? Even if they buried him in prosthetics and make-up, we would all be so distractingly aware of whose is, it would ruin whatever scene he was in. That was a huge dodged bullet in my opinion...

I'd imagine he would just jump up on a couch and start ranting anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/23/this-is-who-gwendoline-christie-is-reportedly-playing-in-star-wars-episode-7

"Christie will play an antagonist. Specifically, John Boyega's commanding officer, who is angry at him for deserting and is trying to find him."

So...when did the Empire get so PC? Desperate times, I guess.

"The site speculates that Christie's part might have been gender-swapped in the face of disappointment over the film's initial extremely male-centric casting, considering an earlier rumour which suggested Benedict Cumberbatch was in talks to play an Imperial officer. "

UGH.

"An update on the post muddies things a bit, with BD's sources saying the actress has, in fact, been training with a lightsaber, and that she could be a Sith (!)."

DOUBLE UGH. MOAR LIGHTSABERS.

• 4 weeks later...