Spirit Of Hordak now up for sale 6/1/2013 7:29pm

He says that there are enough units of soh that everyone can get one but at the same time he says that there arent as much units of soh figures as 2013 subscribers. So what is it? Lol

Maybe he's trying to speak in riddles now?

"Riddle me this, MOTUC Cherry Pickers...!" @smilepunch@

Well for once it looks like the crappy USPS is screwing me and not Matty! My SOH's have been in Atlanta for 5 days and no movement! UGH This is not going to be fun to deal with Matty. USPS is really gone down hill lately.

Draven

He says that there are enough units of soh that everyone can get one but at the same time he says that there arent as much units of soh figures as 2013 subscribers. So what is it? Lol

Maybe he's trying to speak in riddles now?

"Riddle me this, MOTUC Cherry Pickers...!" @smilepunch@

that must be it, lol. he also has a new excuse whenever he has to answer some questions. someone asked about more comic based superman figures and all he came up with ask the retail section. no one answered questions there in months. weird thing is i always thought he was the one who handles the retail line too because he seemed to be really well informed at cons when he get asked about dc figures in general.

Well for once it looks like the crappy USPS is screwing me and not Matty! My SOH's have been in Atlanta for 5 days and no movement! UGH This is not going to be fun to deal with Matty. USPS is really gone down hill lately.

Draven

any news? i hope everything turns out fine.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE