Some MotUC customs

Dark Horse

Snarlor finished!

100_4806_zpscf101629.jpg

100_4810_zps718bd1f0.jpg

100_4809_zps915ddce8.jpg

Snarlor

Heroic animal handler

A rarity among his beast man brethren, Snarlor had always empathised and cared for the animals of Vine jungle, making him an outcast of his tribe. Eventually expelled from his tribe for not enslaving animals, Snarlor roamed free around Eternia until trapped by the Evil Horde. In a fit of might, Snarlor emitted a thunderous roar that destroyed his prison cell and an entire unit of Horde troopers who stood guard. Whilst escaping from the Horde slave camp, Snarlor met and befriended Mossman and joined the heroic warriors. Now a guardian of peace alongside Mossman, Snarlor uses his powerful roar and laser lash to protect the forests and animals of Eternia!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished this. Was gonna call her Venoma, but that sounded too much like enema, so instead I'll call her Venomiss. She's got the whole lure heroes into kissing her, then the snake comes out of her mouth and kills them vibe.

Took two days to make sure none of the joints rubbed. Must have sanded down and repainted them fifteen times before it was ok lol.

V1.jpg

V4.jpg

V3.jpg

V2.jpg

Venomiss

Evil Snakewoman with the kiss of death

A rare and formidable Snakewoman from King Hssss's Viper clan, Vasssha was among the last of King Hsss's troops to be released from the void. Acting as King Hsss's personaly assassin, few know of her existance, and even fewer have lived to tell the tale! Venomiss lures her victims with stunning beauty and powerful pheremones, only to strike with her highly venomous snake tongue when they are within range!

Here's an artifact I made.

The Shard of Zalesia - An artifact of immeasurable power betrusted to the Faceless one in ancient times, the Shard of Zalesia was stolen by his wayward daughter Evil Lyn and the Lord of desruction, Skeletor. Unable to tap into the Shard's full potential, Skeletor donated the Shard to Tri- Klops, who uses the Shard's energies to power his own creations, as well as his master's mighty engines of war.

SoZ1_zps4859dc61.jpgSoZ2_zps99c39106.jpg

SoZ3_zps20707a67.jpg

That's an actual shard of Lemurian Quartz. I just sculpted the base.

Just finished this. Was gonna call her Venoma, but that sounded too much like enema, so instead I'll call her Venomiss. She's got the whole lure heroes into kissing her, then the snake comes out of her mouth and kills them vibe.

V1.jpg

V4.jpg

V3.jpg

V2.jpg

Took two days to make sure none of the joints rubbed. Must have sanded down and repainted them fifteen times before it was ok lol.

Wouldn't she be fun to kiss?

I decided to double up on the guns. I had to borrow my friend's MAA gun so it doesn't have the inside bit painted black :(

100_4841_zps24498502.jpg

100_4844_zpsd0a0b238.jpg

100_4843_zps7ea704b2.jpg

Tank Head

Heroic walking arsenal

Originally created as a generic robot Palace guard by Man At Arms, Robot designation 9091 was stolen by the evil warrior Tri-Klops and retro fitted with hidden weaponry in an attempt to assassinate King Randor. At the point of execution of his orders, 9091 resisted his programming and became sentient. With the help of the heroic warriors, 9091 fought off a furious assault on Eternos palace. Impressed by Man At Arms, 9091 was further upgraded with twin hand cannons making him a heroic walking arsenal capable of dealing with waves of evil warriors all by himself!

I made some wooden weapons racks. The first one is inspired by the CG cardboard piece. It has to lean against something. The second one is free standing.

100_4910_zps29c61369.jpg

100_4911_zps9c469480.jpg

100_4923_zpsb06bc77b.jpg

100_4900_zps1cffa5bb.jpg

100_4908_zps89b82deb.jpg

I'm custom making these to trade for figures if anyone wants one.

Here's my last update on my Snakeman Gladiator. Gonna call him Gladiusss

100_4935_zpsbf72ce28.jpg

100_4926_zps0e3e1975.jpg

Gladiatusss-in-Arenacopy_zps7d86bbb9.jpg

Name : Gladiusss

Snakeman master of the arena

One of the few Snakemen to escape banishment into the void by Zodak, Ssslade wandered the plains of Eternia without purpose. Captured on the outskirts of the Vine jungle by vicious Beast men, Ssslade was brought before the arena Champion and ruler of the Vine jungle, Gygor. Pitted against Gygor's greatest champions, Ssslade slaughtered them with ease. Impressed with Ssslade's ability, and urged on by the roar of the crowd, Gygor himself fought Ssslade to a standstill. As reward for his spectacular fights, Ssslade was rewarded with magically enhanced tech armour taken from a fallen opponent, and given the name Gladiusss.

Gladiusss bides his time as the arena champion until the return of King Hssss and the Snakemen army!

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE