• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ordered Sy-Klone

Draego-Man

Weapons Pak

King Hssss

for about $50 shipped :) got to like that though I hope I did not just shoot my self in the foot & they go on for even lower ... I will @##@@ hate matel if they do that ...

Thanksgiving day, I pick up Temple of Darkness Sorceress and DC Comics Vertigo Death and MC's BIG sale today screws me over by giving discounts on everything but the Temple of Darkness Sorceress. So I'm stuck paying full price and shipping on both... :angry:

Well... Temple of Darkness Sorceress is sold out so it's not that bad I guess.

Cyber Monday Bonus Discounts!

- 30% off all remaining items! (Excluding Temple of Darkness Sorceress®)

- Get an additional 15% off your entire order at checkout! (Excluding Castle Grayskull® Pre-Orders)

- 50% off USPS Ground Shipping! (Excluding Castle Grayskull® Pre-Orders)

*Please Note: Mattel reserves the right to change the sale price at any time and all sales are final.

Wow Draego-Man is gone guess I am lucky i ordered him when i did! :)

Holeee Crap this is getting expensive, my Credit Card is smoldering......I missed out on a whole lotta MOTU cause I didn't have a jerb when a majority of the line was released so this is awesome!! I just snagged up ManEfaces, Windraider, Evil-Lyn, BG Teela, Draego-man, Great Un-Rest weapons pack, Guard 2 pack, Swiftwind (for my niece). Man I have some serious shoppers guilt but if I bought all this on Ebay it would have been double almost triple the cost........Crom Bless you Cyber Munday......cmon Papa needs a Beastman & Triclops......

I went ahead & put in an order for once:

Adora

Catra

Man-E-Faces (even though he'd "expired" it still showed up in my cart & is listed on my order)

Carnivus (for a buddy)

Snake Mountain Stands

Webstor x 2 (for me & another buddy).

Grand total $99.93 after tax & shipping.

If Beast Man shows up I've got an outstanding order from the Carnivus guy to snag him as well.

So far they've had since 11AM CST:

Evil-Lyn

Man-At-Arms

Trap-Jaw (Sold out completely)

Man-E-Faces

Webstor

Keldor

Seems to change at the top of the hour. Except MEF going up early when TJ sold out.

Also they said in the forums that nothing from 2012 is going up at all.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE