november 15th sale 2012

shokker

I think the price has hurt interest in the line, especially on something like the Weapons Pak. They've gone up in price 50%, from $12 to $18. With someone like me, Mattel shot themselves in the foot on that one cause I've bought four of each Weapons Pak so far, but moving the price up kept me from buying any. I'd rather shell out $48 for a good deal than $18 for a bad one.

Yup I wanted to get in on the weapon action, but 18 is a bit steep for some eccentric looking pieces of plastic weapons, I am a fan of the filmation storylines, but I (broken record) just can't shake that Randor is Burger King realized, like some sort of behind the scenes conspiracy to subliminally draw us to BK, you watch next sub if a clown w/red hair & a candycane-like getup gets a spot, you can be sure MickeyD's is working their way into, I mean look at Slush head he looks like Grimace from a nightmarish future gone wrong. Dekker backstory was kool, but I had to pass. I know if the point system was still up on TNI I would prolly get negatives for days, (no offense guys) but, am I the only guy who didn't care for Castle Grayskull Man? I like the idea of a Guardian other than He-man for CG, but his fading blond hair hair and toothless fanged appearance remind me of some of the denizens that haunt Apache Junction (local slum) Walmarts, all roided up in a green muscle shirt (green cause laundry day only comes one day a month for them good time guys and gals) just one high five & meth kitchen away from prison cred glory.......This month's Sale for MOTU just didn't do it for me. I know next months looks promising.....But also CGman would make an excellent guards for the new Castle coming out next year. One more thought, What about Snake Mountain? good luck online hunters.....

Yes you are the only one who did not like Greyskull Man apprently! @loll@ I don't really think interest is down that much, more than people just don't post here much anymore. Other boards are still very alive MOTU talk wise.

Draven

I'm not a huge fan of Castle Grayskullman. He's better than Spector and Photog, and he looks more like he could be a vintage MOTU figure, but overall I wasn't blown away. It's cool a fan designed him, though.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE