repainting 200x castle grayskull

shokker

a week ago i also repainted a cat for wun-dar. at first he was just plain brown but a week ago i decided to add some details and make him look better. i must say though that the idea wasnt from me. i saw some pics of it on the net and loved it so i had to do one for myself :D

post-12095-0-54644600-1359456932_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-90234000-1359456950_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-49457400-1359456966_thumb.jpg

hope you guys like it :D

great stuff! Love to do this with my 200x castle, since I opted not to get the classics one, but im afraid Id muck it up

cool Wun-dar cat too...what's his name? Lo-aff: Crusading Cougar of the Y-East?

thanks guys:D

a name? i should ask michelangelo he is good at giving names, lol.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE